part 15

Secrets.Dark secrets.Hidden well inside shadows.What is the price you have to pay for getting involved in them?You will be absorbed into the darkness and your destruction will be hidden from the world.

Bom was staring outside the window of the car.Jungkook was driving the car while she was in the passenger seat.It was strange because Jungkook volunteered to take her to the school that day.She felt like she's been watched by every fucking creature in the mansion.

"What's wrong with you?why did you want to take me to the school with you?"Bom asked without looking at him.

"Just because"he mumbled focusing on the road."Do you want to talk about the nightmare?"he asked out of nowhere.

Bom scoffed."what's this sudden care?You never gave a damn about me and my things?"she still didn't look at him.

Jungkook tightened his grip around the wheel.Yes,he doesn't care at all but everyone was still curious whether she remembered the incident or not.If it is,then they are planning to use Taehyung.But Taehyung's tricks are not permanent. They were only for the moment.Not for long term things.

"I'm trying to be nice okay?"Jungkook said trying hard not to snap at her.

Silent.

"I don't remember the dream now.I know it was dangerous but I don't know the dream"she mumbled.

Jungkook sighed secretly. Bom tightly clutched to her skirt.She knew that playing dumb is the best way for now.She secretly glared at him through the review mirror.

As soon as the car stopped,she got out and ran inside the school building. Jungkook watched her from inside."Is she lying?"he took out his gun from his waist band."I hope no"

Bom ran inside with her full speed.She didn't know where she is heading but she ran.She was suffocating in the mansion.She acted like as usual faking her smile and laugh.And now she needs a break.

She suddenly bumped onto a wall.Or no.A chest like a wall.Because of the force,she was pushed backwards. She yelped and was ready to feel the pain.But a hand caught her before she could fall.Her face again bumped onto the chest.Her hands were automatically placed on his chest."You can never do better"the chest vibrated under her palms with his honey like deep voice.She looked up.

"Cha Eunwoo?"

He sighed looking down at her."Are you a marathon runner?"

Bom shook her head dumbly.

"Then why the fuck do you run always?Anyways,I hope you won't make me kneel again just because  I caught you"

Bom blinked few times."huh?"

He let her waist go and looked at her blankly."Get lost"with that he walked away.

Bom came to her senses and shook her head."what the fuck Bom!Haven't you seen handsome faces before?!get a hold of yourself!"

Eunwoo walked in the hallways with his hands inside his pant pockets. On his way,he saw Jungkook walking towards him."hey buddy"Jungkook greeted him.

Eunwoo smiled a little. "Hey kook"

Both of them walked towards the rooftop because Jungkook wanted to talk privately.They leaned on the terrace fence looking at the whole school under them.

"Tonight,there's a mission.You have to come"Jungkook said calmly.

Eunwoo nodded.Cha Eunwoo,the best friend of Jeon Jungkook, is also a gangster in his gang.A most trustworthy person.Not only him but also his whole family work under Kim Hyunshik.

"How many days?"

"Only two"Jungkook answered. Eunwoo nodded with closed eyes feeling the cool breeze. "And one more thing"

Eunwoo opened his eyes and looked at his friend.

"I want you to get closer to my step sister"Jungkook said with a serious face.Eunwoo looked at him confusely.

"Why?"

"Actually, we want to know something"

"About?"

Jungkook sighed before massaging his temples.He started to explain what happened last night.

"And we want to know if she remembers everything. You know we can't afford to let anyone know about our secret.If she knows, that will be a huge pain in the ass"

Eunwoo nodded getting what he means."So you want me to get closer to her and get to know about the truth?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Fake love?"Eunwoo asked.

Again Jungkook nodded. "I don't care if you break her heart afterwards. But do not touch her.Father won't like that"

Eunwoo scoffed."I do not want to touch her too.But don't worry.I'll do it"

Jungkook smirked before taking out a cigarette from his pockets.He lit it up using a litter and puffed smoke.

Meanwhile Bom was sitting on the class alone since the school hasn't started yet.Suddenly the door was opened revealing her homeroom teacher Ji Chang wook."oh Ms.Kim?You are early today?"he asked with a warm smile.

Bom smiled and greeted."Good morning Mr.Ji Chang wook-ssi"

He also greeted back."Good morning Ms.Kim"He placed his books on his table and rolled up his sleeves revealing his veiny hands.

Bom forgot everything just for a moment.Fuck, is it normal to have so many handsome men in a one college?This is totally unfair.My eyes are blessed.Gosh Bom,you need holywater.

Just then Lisa also entered and sat next to Bom."Stop drooling over our teacher Bom"Lisa whispered with a giggle.

Bom chuckled. Yeah,I atleast should forget everything in here.I have Lisa with me and also these eyecandy men who will atleast entertain my eyes.

"What?look how handsome he is.I think I might have a crush on our teacher"Bom whispered back while giggling.

Bom was looking totally normal.Like nothing happened. That's her specialty. She is very good at hiding her emotions.And she knows how to save her ass very well.Her smart brain could play games with any fucker. That's what she is doing with her family now.She maybe weak but God wasn't unfair. He didn't give that brain for nothing.

"Yah,he's like 8 years older than you"Lisa commented back with a scrunched up face.

"I can hear you girls"Suddenly the male who was sitting on his chair spoke up with his eyes on his laptop.

Lisa and Bom blushed together and giggled silently.After few minutes, the school started.Students filled up the classroom.

The teacher stood up and looked outside for a second. "Okay students, before we start the lesson,we have a new student"and he signalled the new student to come inside.

Girls started to whisper.Shy smiles started to appear on their lips while Bom? She was looking at him with utter shock.The new student looked at Bom and smirked.

"Okay,introduce yourself"

The boy bowed a little."Hello,my name is Han Seo Joon.Hope we can be friends"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Liked the new student?😌

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!