part 50

Bom entered inside her new home, where her father lives. Bodyguards let her in knowing who she is. Bom entered living room and saw Lee Joonkie sitting on a couch waiting for her. She stood infront of him with a blank face.

"So?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Bom gulped hard. She is ready to throw herself to the fire now. She is going to take a big risk.

"You were right. They kicked me out" she lied a bit.

Joonkie laughed and stood up. He approached Bom while laughing. "Didn't i tell you Bom?They are not your family" His face went serious."Now you are in your right family"

Bom kept silence without uttering a word.

"You will be my daughter from now on.And do not even try to deny cuz your ex father's life is still in my palms" He threatened her with Junmin's life. He knew that she won't accept him as her father but he had his ways to deal with her."And from now on,you are not Bom. I will give you the name i gave you when you were born. Lee Suha"

Bom hated the new name. She dearly loved her own name. It was unique and she likes the sound. And it was given by Park Junmin. And it was the name of the death daughter of Park Junmin. But she had no choice. She nodded and looked down.

"Lee suha,my daughter"

Meanwhile, Kim boys were going insane not knowing a place where got lost. They had been tracking cctvs but they couldn't find her. They saw her and Bum together but they couldn't track down Bum's location.

Eunwoo had been trying so hard to call Bom but her phone was turned off. Han Seo Joon,Lisa and Jisoo were forbidden to go outside since it was dangerous for them to go outside with the war situation. But they were worried sick.

Yoongi even shot his one of men because of the stress he's having because of his sister. Boys were scared to death by now. They got to know about Bum's whereabout but he had already gone from the place he lived. It seemed like he purposely changed his place.

A day passed. Two days passed. A week passed. Two weeks passed.A month passed. Second by second, time flew away. And now boys were going crazy. They never gave up searching for their sister. They made them strong infront of everyone and cried at nights because of the server guilt they were feeling. They never knew that they love her too much to the point they can't spend a day without seeing her smile. The war wasn't helping either. No one could concentrate. Their pillows know how much pain they are going through. And it is weakening them. Her absence was a big impact for them.

It was a big day. The night is coming soon. Both gangs had decided to end the fight with a final war. Time has come. To end everything. They had been harming and destroying innocent people because of the gang war so here comes the stop. Government had put night curfew till they announce it is over. Every person had gone far away from the seoul city leaving the whole city for the gang war.It was very rare to have a war like this. Normally gangs tries to attack other gang unexpectedly. But this fight had gone too far because of the infinite power they hold. There was no end if they just attack each other unexpectedly. And this is the way to end it.

The two gangs were arriving to the main city from different directions. Bikes and cars were in full show. Both gangs had been using their whole power for this war. Finally,

Let the war begin.

People started to attack each other. Blood. Screams. Pain. This is a full blood war.

Jungkook entered the war with a bike. He was wearing a full face helmet covering his head. He used his gun to shoot and when he came to the middle of the war,he stood on the ongoing bike and did a black flip while shooting his enemies and landed on the ground perfectly with a knee on the ground. The bike rode on its own crashing to few men. He removed his helmet. Tires were burning beside him and the fire gave him an intimidating entrance.