part 46

The actual war had started with the murder of Lee Joonkie's right hand man at the mayor's party. Bangtan was trying their best to weaken his gang. But on the other side,Lee Joonkie wasn't just sitting back. He has been attacking Bangtan's base camps in return. The government had already put night curfew due to the sudden situation. They couldn't get involved. The two gangs were the most powerful gangs in Asia. Government had no saying.

The seven boys and Bom sat on a meeting room planning their next attack. Eunwoo was also there since he is a main fighter like Jungkook. They all sat around a long table.

"Bom,you need to stick to Hoseok. Do not try to fight on your own. You understand?" Namjoon asked with a strick tone.

Bom groaned but nodded.

"We are getting closer to the final battle. We are weakening his gang. Few more months and we will kill that fucker" Namjoon said through his gritted teeth." We will get our revenge soon" he whispered the last sentence to himself.

The meeting was dismissed. Bom got out only to see Han Seo Joon waiting for her outside.Bom smiled. Because of the war,Bom had to bring Seo Joon,Lisa and Jisoo to their mansion not wanting Lee Joonkie to make her friends as her weaknesses. She can never afford to let anything happen to her friends.

Seo Joon sighed before hugging Bom."is it necessary for you to join this?" He asked softly. Bom hugged him back knowing how much he is worried for her.

"I have to. I started this remember?"

Before seo Joon could say anything, someone pushed him away. Bom gasped and looked at the person who pushed her best friend. Eunwoo stood there with a blank face.

"Yah!what the fuck?!" Seo Joon screamed in frustration. He looked at Eunwoo like he wanted to murder him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just saw you touching something which belongs to me" Eunwoo said calmly with a poker face.

Seo Joon glared at him."She is not your girlfriend yet. But she is my best friend you jerk" he snapped back feeling irritated.

Bom looked at Eunwoo expecting him to say something.

"She might not be my girlfriend for now but that's something meant to happen in the future" Eunwoo said with a shoulder shrug but soon."We even kissed"

Bom's cheek went red but she looked away not wanting to be embarrassed infront of seo Joon.Seo Joon scoffed and rolled his eyes."Dude,she already had told me that. She tells me everything. and just say if you are jealous man"

With that Seo Joon turned around to leave but again turned back." Yah,you better take care of her. Or else I will be the one to kill you"

An awkward silence took over the place after Seo Joon left. Eunwoo looked around to see if anyone's coming. The hallway was empty since her brothers had gone to their rooms.

"I don't want other men to touch you" he whispered snaking his over her small waist. He pulled her to his chest removing few hair strands away from her face.

"But it's not my fault boy. You haven't asked me out yet" bom said with an irritated face.

Eunwoo smiled before pecking her nose."Be patient. Let's end this war first. Plus your brothers won't approve us yet. You need to turn 20"

Bom frowned."you can wait but I can't. What if some other man make me fall in love with him?"

"Then I'll make sure to kill him" he whispered to her ear sending chills all over her spine." You asked for a gangster babe. It's live or die with me" he looked at her and winked.Bom liked it. His gangster aura was something else in her eyes.