part 6

Jungkook parted away after handcuffing Bom's one hand to the fence of the staircase.Bom was sitting on the middle of the stairs with her wet cloths.

"Serves her right"Hoseok muttered glaring at the little troublemaker.

Jungkook scoffed."We are being too good hyung.I just want to hang her up on the ceiling by her legs and torture her till--"Jungkook stopped when Jin nudged him signalling to stop.They are forbidden to talk about such stuff infront of her but Jungkook couldn't help but to spill his anger.

"Now starve here till tomorrow"Jungkook spat gritting his teeth.

Bom sent him  a glare before kicking his leg making him fall."Fuck!"Jungkook stood up like a raging bull."No.I'm not gonna let this slip away.Just starve here forever bitch!"With that he threw away the keys of handcuffs to the living room making everyone's  eyes go wide.

"YAH!ARE YOU CRAZY JUNGKOOK?!"Namjoon screamed."Aish! "He ran downstairs to search the key.

"Great!Just great Jungkook!"Jin said sarcastically with his hands on his waist.

"Yah!where the hell did you throw it?!I can't find the key!"Namjoon screamed searching for the keys.

"Just let it be anywhere hyung!We can search it tomorrow. Let's leave this little bitch here"with that Jungkook left after giving one last glare to Bom.

With a sigh,everyone left.Bom pouted and shivered feeling cold because of her wet cloths.But did she regret?hell nah.She just tried to lay but the steps were hurting here back.She just laid her back on the fence having no chance.

Day flew.Still Bom was on the stair case with her hand hanging.Her hand was hurting like hell.And the hunger was eating up her mind.

She could smell the food which is prepared for dinner."aww,I'm hungry"she whined rubbing her stomach.She tried to take her hand out from the handcuff but no use.It only left bruises on her wrist.She saw her step brothers walking towards the dining area without even giving her a glance.

She placed her other hand on her forehead and started her drama. "Oh dear heaven,I'm literally seeing you.Please take me away from this hell. Aigoo~I'm going to die here!Dear mother of earth,have mercy on me~.I'm too young to die from hunger.I can't die as a virgin.I might be a virgin ghost in my next life."

Boys stopped on their track and looked up at her dramatic ass.

Jimin was snickering with Taehyung.Jungkook just rolled his eyes."Drama queen"he whispered before dragging away his brothers.

Yoongi scoffed with a heavy judging face."What does she even want?food or sex?"he muttered to himself before disappearing into the dining room.

Boys sat down on the table and maids served their food.Then the head maid Mrs.Choi stood next to Jin. "Little master,should I serve food for little miss?"

Before Jin could answer, Jungkook answered."No.She won't eat"he said sternly.

"But master she hasn't eaten anything since morning"

"So what?"Jungkook spat rudely.

Mrs.Choi bowed.Jin sighed."You may go Mrs.Choi"

She walked away with a heavy heart.She has a daughter so she couldn't see the girl starving while handcuffed.

Jin looked at Namjoon who was already looking at him.Jin shook his head.

"Are we seriously starving her?"Namjoon asked in disbelief. "Come on guys,what if she says this to our father?I don't even want to imagine his wrath"

Jimin scoffed. "I don't think she will after what she did to us.She knows that she will get into troubles if her mother get to know about what she did.So relax hyung.This will be a big punishment for her.She will never think of messing with us after this day"

Namjoon sighed and agreed with others.

Time skip

The night was chilli.Bom was shivering so bad.And she felt scared too to be in the middle of stairs in darkness. Everyone was sleeping except her.And she heard noises which scared her.And mansion being too large wasn't helping either.The ghost stories about mansions came to her mind.

And now she is on the verge of crying. She is cold,hungry and scared.So she thought to sing to sooth herself.

"They send me away to find them a fortune A chest filled with diamonds and gold.The house was awake *hicupped* the shadows and monsters
The hallways,they echoed and groaned

I sat *hicupped* alone,in bed till the morning
I'm crying,'they are coming for me' And I-I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease...."She continued to sing.And like her song said,whole house was wide awake.Her voice echoed through the hallways.

Every boy was wide awake and were listening to her song in their beds.She really sang well but her cries were also visible through her tone.

Jungkook turned here and there feeling annoyed.He even covered his face with his pillow.

"I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

And all kids cried out,"please stop,you are scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy..."

Strangely no one could sleep.Some boys were annoyed.Some one felt pity and someone enjoyed. They held mix feelings.

Slowly her voice faded away.She had finally fallen into asleep.Boys knew the feeling of sleepless cold nights.Sometimes,they starved for days during missions.Somehow her song had a deep meaning which touched every boys heart.That's why some of them were annoyed.And also some of them enjoyed it.But no one felt guilty for doing it to her.They just let her be there thinking it is nothing compared to what they have gone through.

Time skip

Bom woke up on her bed.Suddenly she felt a pain in her wrist.She hissed before looking at side just to see the head maid treating to her bruises on her wrists.

"Little miss,you are awake"She smiled warmly.

Bom sat up slowly."what happened?how did I end up here?"

"Masters found the key and unlocked the handcuffs.And they made a body guard to bring you here"

Bom fell back onto the bed with a sigh.

"Miss,you need to have breakfast. You must be starving"

Bom pouted and sat up."Yes.Please feed me.Ah"she opened her mouth cutely.

Mrs.Choi chuckled."First go and clean yourself little miss.Don't you want to use the bathroom after sitting there for a whole day?"

Bom gasped hearing it."Oh my God!My urinary bladder will explode!!"with that she dashed towards her bathroom.

Time skip

When she came out from the bathroom, suddenly a school uniform was thrown to her face.When she removed it,Taehyung stood there.

"Wear that.You have to go to school today with Jungkook"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon

Vote and comment!