part 8

Every student made the path to Ji Chang wook.He stood there with his hands on his pant pockets.Girl students gasp.Their dreamy eyes gaze over his body.He walked forward while removing his specks.He gave it to the nearest student and stood next Jungkook who was still choking Bom and the girl.

"Let them go.Right.Now"he ordered with a stern voice.

Jungkook growled."Piss off"His behaviour towards the teacher didn't shock anyone. Everyone is used to Jungkook's disrespectful behaviour. But he just forgot something. Ji Chang wook isn't just a teacher.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"He asked in a calm tone directly looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's eyes turned red from anger.He does not like when someone orders him around.He's surely a walking bomb who was bath in black blood at the birth. He harshly removed his grip around girls' necks and was ready to punch his teacher.But fate played well.

Ji Chang wook caught his wrist in a speed of light and twisted it making Jungkook back face him.He pushed Jungkook's body towards the table where the two girls were lying but as soon as they saw what's happening, they both parted away to two sides.

Jungkook's front was pressed against the table and this stunt shocked every single person.Ji chang wook was a new teacher and no one dared to do this to him.Whispers filled the cafeteria spreading the news about the great Jungkook being tamed by the new teacher.Ji chang wook got closer to Jungkook's ear."It will be too painful if I report this to your boss.Oh sorry he's your father no?"

He was hired to take care of Mr.Kim's children by Mr.Kim.Jungkook's aggressive behaviour was constantly reported to Mr.Kim by teachers and He had no choice but to send one of his man to take care of Jungkook.

Chang wook parted away letting him go.Strangely Jungkook was calmed.He left there immediately. The teacher turned to the two girls."Go to infirmary"with that he left.

Time skip

Bom and the girl were treating each other's small wounds sitting on a bed.

"By the way,what is your name?"Bom asked while treating her neck.

"Lalisa Manoban"

Bom smiled."Nice name.I'm Bom.Kim Bom"

Lisa nodded."so,you got the nerve to beat up Jungkook and his slaves huh?"she asked with a smirk.

Bom rolled her eyes."That pain in the ass deserves it.And heard no one goes against him.But you helped me?"

Lisa started to treat Bom's neck."There are always exceptions. I never liked him or his brothers.I used to save students like you did today"

Bom got curious and interested about her story."So what happened?"

Lisa answered while concentrating on Bom's wound."I was a barrier to them.So they used their charm.Kim Taehyung. That fucker played with my feelings. I don't know but he had this trick with his lighter and soon I was his girlfriend. I got to my senses when I caught him cheating on me two weeks ago.Do you know what he told me when I confronted him about it?"

"What did he say?"

Lisa stopped and looked at Bom's eyes."Men can cheat ,women can't"

Both Lisa and Bom scoffed together.

"I fucking left him that day.And it took me until this moment to recover.When I saw you fighting with Jungkook's slaves,I knew what I needed to move on"....."I should be myself"

Bom was impressed by her."I never knew Taehyung is like that.Huh!fucking loser.I will teach him a lesson soon"she muttered with gritted teeth.

Lisa looked at her confusely. "By the way,you never told me your relationship with Jungkook.Do you know him personally?"