part 42

In the middle of the night,Bom was staring at the peaceful sea in the beach. Small lamps had illuminated the place so beautifully. She felt the cold breeze hitting her skin ever so smoothly. Suddenly, a hot coffee was infront of her. She looked at the person who was holding a coffee infront of her. Cha Eunwoo. The only person who could take her out from that suffocating castle. Bom smiled before taking the coffee muttering a small 'thank you

Eunwoo stood next to her watching the sea with a calm face. His hands stuck inside his pant pockets. Bom was glad that he didn't ask anything. He just stayed quiet with her just like she wanted. She just needed a distraction. Not an oil to her fire.

"You came to pick me up as soon as I asked. Why?I thought you don't like me" Bom asked sipping her coffee.

Eunwoo shrugged his shoulders."I still don't like you"

"Then why did you come?" She asked seriously getting curious.

Eunwoo thought for a second. He looked unsure."I don't know. You seemed to be bothered. "

Bom sighed and stared at the sea. Eunwoo looked at her troubled face. She looked like she needed some comfort. But he didn't know how to comfort someone. After all,he's a mafia. He noticed few tears gathering in her eyes and strangely he felt something weird inside him.A very unpleasant emotion was engulfing him seeing her tears. Is it pain? He felt the need to comfort her. He quickly took out his phone and searched 'how to comfort a person' in Internet. He scratched his neck seeing some ridiculous things.

'Hugging the person'

Eunwoo looked at Bom and again looked back at his phone. He debated it he should do this. But when tears started to stream down from her jewel like eyes,he couldn't wait anymore. Without thinking twice,he hugged her from behind taking her completely off guard. She gasped feeling his hands.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked in surprise

Eunwoo dumbfoundedly blinked his eyes. He quickly looked at his phone again still having Bom in his arms. And Bom saw what he was reading.

"This said this is how to comfort a person.Hugging?" He said cutely which made her laugh. And he unknowingly lightened up her mood.

"How can a mafia man be this cute" she muttered while shaking her head.

"Yah,who are you calling cute?huh?I'm here trying to comfort you like a true man. And here you are calling me cute?forget it if you don't want it" he said taking his hands away in annoyance. But even before he could take his hands away,Bom turned back and caught his hands. She smiled warmly.

"Okay, You are a true man. And being cute won't make you less of a man. I like cute boys and let me teach you how to comfort a person" she said softly like a mother trying to teach his son. He stood there cluelessly but inside his heart,she lit a fire by her words.