part 12

Bom and Lisa walked towards the cafeteria while talking about what happened in the morning which made Bom wear the sport shirt and pants.

"Seriously Lisa-ya,that boy was no different than my step brothers.A jackass"Bom complained with an unpleasant look.

"Cha Eunwoo.Yeah he's no different than them.A rich cold bastard in the school. He's a friend of that ass Jungkook.So you can guess his character"Lisa said with an eye roll.

"A bully?"Bom asked raising an eyebrow.Lisa shook her head.

"No.He doesn't bully like Jungkook. But he doesn't do any good too.And no one tries to mess with him.He can be inhuman too if someone tries to mess with him"

Bom nodded."But why didn't I see him earlier in school?how could I miss him?"she thought very seriously.

"Ah,he was away for a vacation with his parents.I guess.Whole school knows about it since he is one of the heart throbs"Lisa said with an eye roll.

Meanwhile Eunwoo and Jungkook were in the cafeteria with their lunches on the table.

"That bitch is crazy.She literally made me kneel when I wasn't with my guard up.Like who the hell would think that tiny body could do such a thing?"Eunwoo complained in frustration.

Jungkook sipped his banana milk and looked at him confusely. "Who?"

"Her name is Kim uh Bom I think--"

Jungkook choked on his drink.He looked at Eunwoo with wide eyes."No wonder.There's no any other bitch other than her. Bro,stay the fuck away from that bitch. She's totally crazy.Like mental"

"You know her?"Eunwoo asked confusely.

Jungkook frowned and tsked. "I don't want to say this but she is my step sister"

Now it's Eunwoo's time to choke.Just then they heard a loud sound of gasping from students. Everyone was staring at one scene which took Eunwoo's and Jungkook's attention.

There,Bom was pouring milk on a boy with a smirk.Lisa was just standing there with crossed arms.

"A bully?"Eunwoo whispered looking at the scene.But Jungkook heard him.

"Nope.A bully of bullies"he corrected him instantly making Eunwoo confuse."That bitch only bullies students who bully others"

"What about you?"Eunwoo instantly asked making Jungkook groan remembering what happened to his slaves and him.

"Do not get me started dude.Just do not try to mess with her.She is a pain in the ass"

Eunwoo curiously looked at Bom who was pulling the same boy's hair harshly.At last,she let go of the boy after saying few words.More like cursing.She even made that boy clean the mess in the cafeteria.

Eunwoo was impressed but he was still engraved because of the morning incident.He rolled his eyes when Bom looked at him when she took a seat to have lunch.She smirked secretly.

Time skip

Few days have already passed.The Kim mansion was literally changing.There were no silent anymore. Loud.Noisy.Screams.Games.One word to describe the reason,Bom.

It was a Saturday morning. Bom came downstairs still wearing her pyjamas. No one was there in the living room.Bom went to the kitchen to drink water.But she got startled seeing another girl in the kitchen drinking water.She didn't seem like a maid.She was only wearing a long sleeves t shirt of a man.Her hair was a totally messy yet it was beautiful.
"Who are you?"the girl got startled and looked back.Bom raised an eyebrow seeing hickies all over her neck.And Bom could say that she wasn't wearing any undergarments.