part 44

Bom stood still looking at 6 men tied up onto chairs. They all were badly beatened up and she had no idea that these men lived inside the mansion under her feet. Few prisoners who were locked in the secret underground basements by her brothers. The room had  a metallic steel colour. And stains of blood were on the walls.

Namjoon walked infront of the 6 men and looked at the dazed Bom. Other boys stood back with their crossed arms.

Bom looked at Namjoon. No he is RM now. Bom couldn't see the softness in his eyes whenever he used to look at her. RM took out his gun from his waist band.

"Gun is one of the main thing in a mafia world Kim Bom. You cannot survive if you are afraid to hear the sound of a gun. And if you want to join us,then atleast you should know how to shoot. Every single person in the underworld knows how to use a gun. Including servants. So you are not an exception. Get used to this or leave."....." You have no path without a gun because it will be your most trusted friend in battles"

With that RM shot the 6 prisoners without showing any mercy. Blood was gushing around everywhere. Bom's breathing became uneven. But she forced herself to look at the beasty action. RM continued to shot them without a care while Bom was stumbling backwards feeling like her world was spining around her. No one helped her. She must endure this. Pain should be erased by pain. Her vision turned blury. No she didn't want to back down. She will do it. She wanted it.

And black. Everything went black for her.

2 years later

A man fell onto the ground with a bullet on his forehead. And Bom stood infront of him with a gun. Same basement where she started. She had changed. A bit matured look had on her face. Her hair had grown a bit longer till the middle of her back.

Suddenly another man popped out from her behind. But she was quick enough to dodge his punch. She grabbed his arm and pulled closer before kicking his face by her leg. Not a second passed,another man charged towards her. She pushed the man in her grasp towards him making them fall onto the ground together.Another one let out a battle cry before charging towards Bom.

Bom smirked before spining her once hated but now her favourite gun. She threw her gun to him making him knock out.  She quickly ran to him and took the gun which was on the floor. She extended her hand backwards pointing her gun at backwards and looked back. Two bullets flew away towards the two men who were charing towards her.She shot every single men inside the room. She stood up looking around.

Suddenly she heard a sound of clapping  hands. She looked at the door way only to see her brothers looking at her with proud smiles.

Namjoon came forward with a smile."Good job Bom. But here comes the real fight Bom"

Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok came forward. Bom threw away her gun and cracked her knuckles."Isn't this unfair?1 to 3?" She asked getting ready for the real fight.

"Nothing is unfair in a war and love my sis" Jungkook muttered while tilting his head as a warm up.

The three boys surrounded Bom.

Time skip

Bom came to the living room with her brothers after the heavy training session. The first thing she saw was,the newly bought weapons on the living room. New type of heavy guns, some ball point pens,lipsticks etc.

Bom raised her eyebrow before taking the lipstick to her hand. She was about to use the lipstick on her lips but Taehyung stopped her by grabbing it away from her. "It's not for you"

Bom scoffed."Don't tell me it's yours now" she said in disbelief.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before drawing on his handkerchief by the lipstick. Soon,the area where he drew burned."You wouldn't have lips to kiss Eunwoo if you used this" he whispered teasingly with a smirk. Taehyung was the only supportive person to her one sided love towards Eunwoo. Only because she takes care of Yeontan,Taehyung's pet dog,when he isn't in home.It was their silly deal.Both Taehyung and Bom got along within the past 2 years. Not only him but also Jungkook.Jungkook and Bom also got along well and they were the partners in crime now.

Her every brother had become overprotective towards her. They had never sent her to a real mission because of the fear they had for losing her. They trained her so hard but still they were scared to let her into the real deal.

And her love life?she has been chasing Eunwoo like a deer who is running for a mirage. But Eunwoo being the cold jerk,he ignored her. He did everything to get rid of her but she wasn't affected.

"What are you guys talking?" Jimin popped from behind Bom and Taehyung.

"Oh,she just wanted to look at the weapons" Taehyung said suddenly becoming serious since it is about weapons. It was a serious matter. They are in the middle of a war. With Lee Joonkie's gang.

Others also walked towards them looking at the new weapons on the long table.

"These are the samples" Jin said touching the new weapons.

"I took care of the stock. They are safe in basements"Hoseok also added." I hid few more stocks in our base camps too"

Yoongi took a sniper to his hands examing it." I love this sweetheart" he mumbled while smiling.

"Guys, it's the day. Lee Joonkie's right hand man will attend to mayor's birthday party.He surely holds same power as Lee" Namjoon spoke taking everyone's attention. "You all know what you need to do right?"

Suddenly Bom groaned. "I want to come too"

"No,you can't " Jin protested as always.

Bom had enough. She had trained so hard. She was determined and is willing to do anything to win this war."Oppa,when will you let me out?huh? I've been training for 2 years for nothing? Just let me come too. Please. If you are so scared,then okay. I won't get myself involved but let me come. Hm?I promise to behave.I just want to see how you guys handle a real situation so I can also uh learn?"

Boys looked at each other. It's inevitable anyways. They have to let her in one day. It's the purpose of training her so hard for almost 2 years.

Meanwhile

The said man,Lee Joonkie was sitting on his own office with a wine glass on his hand. He looked at the pictures on the table with an interesting look. There were pictures of Kim Hyunshik,his 7 sons and Bom. He chuckled darkly taking Hyunshik's photo.Then his gaze went to Bom's picture. It has been 2 years since he saw her and he still remembers her words like yesterday.

"You didn't find me. But I did find you"

He smiled wickedly." It's the same thing my dear "

He looked at the pictures of 7 boys."One shot and two birds. My old best friends and," he again looked at Bom. He sighed and smirked.

"You made things a lot easy dear" He stood up with her picture in his hands. He walked towards the window and looked at the rainy sky. The smirk never left his lips.

"Appa can't wait to see you Bom. See you soon again my daughter"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

What do you think?I'm sure you all are confused right now.Wait for the story to get more interesting!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!