part 48

Bom crashed everything inside the room which was given for her to stay. The room was luxurious. But she was locked inside. She grabbed a flower vas and threw it towards the door.

"NO NO NO!!!"she screamed grabbing her hair like an insane girl. The truth she got to know was fucking her up. First,she got to know that her father is alive and now he's not her father. The man she has been desperately trying to kill turned out to be her father. And the fact that he had killed her brothers' fathers was not helping the situation. Now can she still be their sister?how can she when she has a conscious. Her biological father had killed their parents.

Bom screamed loudly not being able to handle the pressure. She took the pillows,bedsheets and,threw them away. She didn't notice when the door got opened. Her father, Lee Joonkie walked inside and turned around Bom only to slap her hard.

"COME TO YOUR SENSES!!THIS IS THE TRUTH!YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT EVEN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!I AM YOUR FATHER!NOT PARK JUNMIN OR KIM HYUNSHIK!"

Bom's red eyes shoot daggers to him. "NO!I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU!!I ALREADY HAVE A FAMILY!MY BROTHERS WILL COME TO SAVE ME.AND I WILL TAKE MY FATHER WITH ME!"

Another slap.

Joonkie held her chin tightly forcing her to look at him."Oh really?brothers?what do you think they will do if they get to know that you are the daughter of their parents' murderer?do you think they will accept you?huh?no bom. They hate me to the bone right now. You already know how i killed their parents. Their grudge is too big. And they will never spare you Bom"

He released her chin letting her absorb his words. Bom fell onto deep thoughts with wide eyes. They will kill me? They will throw me away?Will they?

"No, that's not true. They love me" she muttered trying to deny the fact. She shook her head vigorously.

"Oh really?Then go and tell them. Look what will be their answer. They don't love you Bom. They can't love. They are beasts. Monsters. Just like me,they only see money and power. They will kick you out the second you reveal the truth"

Bom looked at him with wide eyes.

"You can go. Tell them the truth and see what happens" Joonkie suggested confidently.

Bom looked at the open door. She hesitated not knowing his intentions.

"Go" he again said.

Bom took few steps forward to leave but stopped hearing his condition."Remember that Park Junmin is still with me. You need to return within 48 hours"

It's been a day.Boys had been searching for Bom everywhere. They had gone separately to search for her. Just then they all got a call from their mansion saying Bom had returned. They didn't waste any second and drove to their mansion.

When they got inside,they saw Bom sitting on the couch with Lisa and Jisoo. Han Seo Joon was standing there staring at her blank face. Boys ran towards Bom immediately. She stood up when she saw them. Even before she could utter a word,Jin engulfed her into a tight hug. She could sense how much he is worried. His muscles were still stiff. His  breathing was heavy.

He parted away and crouched down a little to her level. He cupped her face gently." My princess,are you okay?"

Bom smiled softly and nodded."I'm fine oppa"

"What happened sweetheart?where were you? We thought that man caught you or something" Namjoon asked in concern.

Bom's throat went dry. She wanted to avoid the question. She looked at everyone and saw that hoseok is missing."Where is hobi oppa?is he okay"