part 37

War. That was it. The whole mansion was literally in a war.Bullets flew like fire flies.Blood was oozing from everywhere like a river. Why?Just because they had stolen something precious from Bangtan. This is the wrath of Bangtan. Burn up.

In the underground parking lot,kings were in their business. It was a bloody hell. Jungkook spined a metal stick before beating three men at the same time.

Taehyung was effortlessly fighting like a pro. He even burned someone's beard.He threw his lighter to a man literally knocking him on the spot.

Hoseok was merciless with his knives. The knife player,oh so like a beast yet graceful like a dancer.His glovesed hands were busy knocking the day lights of the men.

Jin and Yoongi were a group. Jin lifted up yoongi by his waist and yoongi used his legs to kick the shit out of the enemy.So violent.

Jimin jumped on a man and wrapped his legs around his neck and did a back flip with his legs still around the man's neck resulting both of them to fall on to the ground and the man was trapped in Jimin's legs. He was literally choking the man.

Namjoon did a high kick with his long legs knocking a man in one go. He was more concerned about his broken wrist watch.He cursed and removed his watch and threw it away and unknowingly a man was literally hit it on the face making him fall on to the floor.

And Bum?he was just fighting with a bored look. He pulled a man's coat and wrapped it around his neck choking him while smiling like an idiot.

Lastly,Bum stood there waiting for someone to come at her.But her brothers prevented any man going closer to her. They didn't even want a single scratch on her.

Things were going smoothly until a one man started the gun fight. And that's where things starting to fuck up.

Bum's eyes got widened and looked back to Bom who was having a hard time to breath.She was holding her chest with closed eyes. He quickly made his way to her but suddenly his way was crossed by non other than Jimin. He pointed his gun to Bum not letting him go near to Bom. He was being overly possessive even after knowing this man is Bom's biological brother. But he couldn't risk her life. Bangtan boys are the only brothers she should have according to him. He would never share his sister with anyone other than his brothers.

Right now,almost every men were knocked out by Bangtan.

Bom was wobbling on her spot crouching down a bit to gain her senses back. But her droopy eyes caught Jimin pointing his gun to Bum. She could say that he was Jimin just by seeing his body and height.

Bum looked at Bom's weak body which was trembling on her spot. He glared at Jimin."Get the fuck out of my way" he muttered through his gritted teeth.

"The nerve you have huh?seems like you have a death wish" Jimin snapped back and put his finger on the trigger."You will not take any more steps forward or else my finger might slip and result won't be good"

Bum knew who they are. Bangtan. Bom's step brothers.He knew everything. But this is about pride now. Their ego. Both parties wanted Bom to themselves. Their sister. Blood and heart. What is the most important thing? Blood relationship which is the strongest bond or the relationship they made with hearts as siblings.

Bum took a step forward not considering about the consequences. And Jimin wasn't buying his behaviour right now. His anger took over him. He was scared. To lose Bom. He was scared that this man will take their sister away from them.

When he was about to press the trigger,

"JIMIN OPPA!!"

Her scream froze everyone. Their eyes were about to pop out from their sockets.