part 49

Bom still sat there on the ground letting the rain soak her. She just couldn't believe what happened. But suddenly, she felt a presence of someone. She saw a pair of shoes approaching her. And soon,she didn't feel the rocks like rain drops on her body. She hesitantly looked up to see a familiar man she never expected. It has been 2 years since she last saw him.

Bum stood there with a black umbrella above her head. He had no emotions on his face."I wanted to ignore you. But you seem pathetic right now" he said without any emotion.

Bom looked down. "You should have ignored" she mumbled without looking at him.Bum sighed.

"Get up. Go home now" he said sounding like he doesn't care.

"Home?I don't have something like that" she mumbled with a sigh.

"Yah,don't be an emo kid. Go home"

Bom looked up."Did you know?is that why you hate me too?" She asked taking him completely off guard. He looked at her in confusion.

"I am not your biological sister. You know it. And you do know about my real father right?" She asked wanting to confirm her doubts.

Bum sure was a taken back. He paused for a moment but sighed."Wanna talk?"

Meanwhile in Kim mansion,

Boys still stood there processing everything. Seo Joon suddenly came downstairs with a cold look on his face.

"And you let her go?" He asked and scoffed

"And you let her go?" He asked and scoffed. He has been listening to them secretly. He couldn't leave knowing something is wrong with his bestie.

Siblings looked at him.

"Just because she was born as his daughter?"he looked at everyone. "Did she choose to be born like that?did she grow up with him?did she kill your parents?" His eyes wandered to every person."Answer me" he spoke calmly.

No one said a word. They were just staring at the floor soullessly. When Seo Joon didn't get an answer,he raised his voice.

"JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME!!WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU TO TREAT HER LIKE THAT?!DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO SEE FROM YOU?!SHE WANTED YOU GUYS TO BELIEVE IN HER!SHE WANTED TO SEE YOUR LOVE EVEN AFTER SAYING THE TRUTH!" he yelled loudly being furious as ever."And I can't believe that you all failed. You didn't see her vulnerability when you all rejected her. She once told me that you guys love her too much and she doesn't deserve you all. But as I see, it's you all who don't deserve her. She trusted you" he whispered the last part and his voice broke.

And finally boys got into their senses. A loud thunder made them look at the outside only to see the heavy rain.

"What did we do?" Jin asked himself not believing what they did.

"B-Bom," Jimin whispered in disbelief st what he did."no no I didn't mean i didn't mean" he started to murmur while walking towards the door. Soon he ran outside without caring about the heavy down pour.