part 45

The limousine stopped infront of a building.10 story building with glass doors at the front. Reporters,paparazzi were everywhere getting ready to find a spoonful of information from the famous Kim family. The doors of the limousine opened. Namjoon stepped out first. He fixed his coat giving a frozen smile to the reporters. Soon,Jin,Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin,Yoongi and Taehyung stepped out.

Female reporters seemed to be in daze seeing the ethereal men. Boys had this strange aura which could scare just by a simple gaze. Cold and deadly. They didn't give two fucks about the reporters who were screaming for their attention. They all turned back to the limousine when Bom got out. A long black dress which showed her collarbone. She was looking stunning as a godess. She smiled widely seeing cameras. She possed as a model infront of the cameras embarrassing her brothers.

Jimin quickly pulled her hand dragging her with him on the Red carpet. They all got inside.As soon as they got inside,they saw Eunwoo talking with a girl. He was looking so damn hot.

Bom couldn't take her eyes off from him

Bom couldn't take her eyes off from him. The way he smile,the way he drinks his whine,the way he touches his neck,everything was so damn perfect. But her little happiness didn't last for a long time seeing a girl flirting with him. And he was playing along with that girl.

Bom poked the inside of her cheek feeling annoyed. She looked at her brothers who were already busy with talking to important people. She then grabbed a wine glass before walking towards Eunwoo. Her mischievous eyes looked at the girl and smiled evilly. When she got closer,she pretended to be tripped and the next second the wine was all over the lady.

"Oopsie!mian" Bom gasp dramatically.

Eunwoo also gasped and looked at Bom with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" Bom asked with a fake sadness. The lady gave her a fake smile not wanting to lash out infront of the handsome man.

"Yes I'm okay. Eunwoo-ssi,can you please help me to go to the bathroom?please?" She asked making Bom scoff.

"Oh my dear old lady,please you have your legs. Just please help yourself instead of asking other women's men" bom blurted out making the girl gasp at the insult.Euwnoo wasn't even surprised.

"What the-!other women's men?!did you just--"

Bom cut her off." Yes you heard me right" she deadpanned with the most serious expression." He's my man. I won't tolerate your ugly ass touching my man when I am alive"

The girl's face turned red from anger and embarrassment. She couldn't handle Bom's insulting words. She was about to slap Bom but a hand stopped her. Eunwoo tightened the grip around the girl's hand not letting her touch Bom. The girl was utterly shocked. The man who was flirting with her a moment ago is now siding with another girl. Bom was a bit startled seeing Eunwoo stopping her.But she wasn't surprised. She knew that he would never let anyone touch her just because she is his boss' daughter. Or his best friend's sister. Oh that's how she thought.