part 20

Bom was laying on the bed while crying her eyes out because of the pain in her legs.She was burying her face on her pillow so no one will hear her pitiful cries.On the other hand her hunger was giving her a hard time.She hasn't eaten whole day because of making pranks and now she's forbidden from eating.

"Why is she so mean?"she cried biting the pillow."She should atleast check if I am okay or not"she was clearly upset because her mom didn't even show up to see if she's okay but Bom knows that her mother is more upset than her.

Just then she heard a knock on her door.She sat up immediately but regretted soon because of the pain in her legs.She looked at the clock in the wall.It's almost midnight and she wondered who might be that.She wiped her tears away harshly."Who is there?"she asked with her hoarse voice.

"It's me Jin.Let me in"

Bom was surprised because she expected it to be her mother.But it turns out to be her step brother Jin. She slowly got up and switched on the lights.She didn't want to face anyone right now but she was curious about why he is here at this time.She slowly reached the door and opened it.

Jin entered inside with a tray of food.He sat down on her bed without permission and looked at the shocked Bom who was standing still."what?Aren't you hungry?"he observed her face clearly and he saw her puffy cheeks and red eyes.

"W-Why are you doing this?"she was serverly confused.Jin sighed before standing up.He grabbed her wrist and made her sit on the bed slowly.

"Just eat hm?You haven't eaten since morning"he ordered pushing the tray towards her.

"A-Are you worrying about me?"she asked with squinted eyes."But why?I never did good to you.Why do you care?"

Jin sealed his lips and looked away."This is the repay for the snack party"he mumbled without looking at her."I had fun that day"

"Oh"Bom mumbled and nodded."But I'm not allowed to eat Jinnie"she said with a pout.

"That's why I brought this after everyone went to sleep.So no one will know. Just eat now"

Bom flashed him a big smile hearing it.And it automatically brought a smile to Jin's face.Just then another knock on the door startled them.Bom and Jin panicked thinking it might be her mom.

"Jinnie!hide in the bathroom!go go go!"She pushed him to the bathroom and closed the door.She quickly hid the tray under the table and went to open the door.She again got shocked seeing Jimin standing there with a tray filled with sandwiches and a juice.

"W-What are you doing here?"she asked blinking few times.

Jimin sighed.He also entered without permission and sat on the bed."come here and sit"

Bom looked at the bathroom door before hesitantly sitting beside Jimin."you brought me food?"

Jimin nodded."I know you are hungry.Just eat okay?I won't tell your mom"

"But why are you doing this?Aren't you angry with me?"she asked confusely.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "No.Actually I enjoyed today even tho I was hanging in a rope.It was really fun to see everyone chasing after you.They were so cute with those angry faces"he chimed remembering the fun he had.

Bom smiled with him.He's the only one she can get along with no matter what she does.He was a born flirt not like others who always had grumpy faces.So it was easy for Bom to communicate with him.

"Now eat.hm?"

Bom was about to take a bite but another knock on the door startled them.Jimin panicked thinking it must be Mrs.Kim.He looked at Bom with wide eyes.