Chapter 1

Today is my very first day at highschool and I'm very excited! I can't control how happy I am to the point where it makes me feel like I will go to the highest building in town and scream at the top of my lungs that I'm finally going to school!

I woke up early, took a quick shower and got dressed in some ripped shorts , a white sweater and white sneakers.

I quickly slipped a few rings on my fingers and a watch I received by mail one of my supporters gave me after winning a competition which in all honesty almost made my heart melt

I quickly slipped a few rings on my fingers and a watch I received by mail one of my supporters gave me after winning a competition which in all honesty almost made my heart melt. I put my backpack on my shoulder and ran down the stairs.

My parents were at work so I didn't bother making breakfast, I only took a little snack bar and headed to my car (yes I own a car, no my parents didn't buy it for me, yes I'm sixteen so I can legally drive).

The school was only a five minute drive away from my home so I arrived there quickly. I ran to the doors, pushed them open and headed to the secretary's office to collect my schedule and some information about the teachers, the school, etc...

The secretary didn't recognize me at first but she was still really really sweet to me so I know she isn't fake or anything (don't say it's weird that I do this it's just that you never know who's using you and who's not, had to learn that the hard way).

Once she actually recognized me she told me how her kids were absolutely obsessed with me cause they love my dancing, her daughter even wants to be a dancer thanks to me which again, almost made my heart melt.

Or maybe it did.

Anyways, I found out that I had a few classes to attend to, nothing too fancy but I still needed to get used to this because I always had private 1 on 1 classes with teachers all my life, sometimes my parents were in the room with us, other times they weren't. It all depended on their schedule and those private classes helped me learn things at my own pace which was pretty quick.

That's how I got put in a class with people two years older than me, my parents weren't very fond of the idea of me being around a bunch of 18 year olds but I told it was fine and that I could handle myself, which I can! You'd be surprised...

As soon I got to class I realized I was a little late after my meeting with the secretary and my teacher was  annoyed by me. I told him I was new and that I had to talk to the secretary that's why I was late and he let me go.

That teacher was so grumpy and I couldn't help but assume he wore that frown on his face all the time, no wonder his face had so many wrinkles.

I quickly sat down in the back on an empty seat and noticed that all students were staring at me and whispering. The teacher seemed really annoyed (again) and asked me if I was in the right class since I looked too young.

"I am very young indeed, sir. I am only sixteen years old but I can assure you I'm in the right class. I skipped a couple of years upon my entrance so that's why I'm here" I politely said.

The teacher looked confused for a second, he then smiled and introduced himself.

"My name is Edward Smith , students call me Mr. Smith and I'm your history and economics teacher" he opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted when the door opened and three guys walked in.

'What's with the dramatic entrance?' I asked myself averting my eyes to take take a good look at the boys entering the room but my field of vision was blocked by one of them as he stood by my desk.

"That's my seat you're sitting on" he said, and his voice was a little too attractive.

-----------------------------------------------------
Alright this is the end of the first chapter! Tell me what you think of it so far!!
If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes please tell me so I can fix them!

-Alexandra Banger