Chapter 13

I looked up and instantly my eyes saw a nervous looking group of friends, Ethan, Bethany, Brandon and Corey.

I groaned and slammed my head onto the steering wheel.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Then finally looked up again, I really didn't want to deal with them although I have to admit Ethan looked cute when he was nervous.

I opened the car door, and stepped out to finally talk to them.

"Look-" I began but was soon cut of by a nervous Bethany.

"Okay just listen Jane please we really didn't want to hurt your feelings it wasn't our intention but the matter with Brandon and Corey is really sensitive and we only had met you for 2 days. You seemed like a really nice girl and we all wanted to be your friend and get close to you but, I don't know, we weren't sure you were who we thought you were. I hope you understand and put yourself in our shoes. You know! Brandon punched Ethan and Corey kicked him in the balls because he made you cry. I slapped him by the way-"

"You don't have to tell her all of that!" Ethan yelled, extremely flushed in embarrassment.

Bethany ignored him and continued.

"You see I just want you to know that we don't think any less of you or underestimate you or anything"

I couldn't help but start laughing, laughing so hard they all looked at me confused. The Bethany was nervous with her hands all over the place, Ethan was really embarrassed and Brandon and Corey were really quiet.

"This isn't something you see everyday" I said practically wheezing.

My heart warmed in my chest, call me naive or too forgiving but I didn't have it in me to be mad at them any longer, I understood where they were coming from and that apology seemed sincere.

"Come on, I'm sure you guys wanna skip school too, get in" I continued, getting back inside my car.

The group looked at each other, grinning. Soon Ethan was sitting in the passenger seat, with Bethany sitting between Brandon and Corey in the back seat.

I started the car and drove to my house, once I parked at our driveway, the four looked at each other confused.

"I'm gonna pick up my lunch real quick and get changed"

Soon, all of them were out of the car. I looked at them giving them an 'are you freaking serious look'.

I led them in and they had to pick up their jaws from the floor. Our house was more like a mansion, my dad is a huge car lover so we had multiple cars parked in the garage (and some were out cause dad loves to look at them, rich people, can never understand them), mom is a huge plant and gardening lover so we had a huge garden.

As one does.

The inside of the house was white and black, with some specs of gold along the way.

"I kind of designed the house with the help of an architect cause I couldn't figure out the placement of some things but everything is made by me, well more like designed by me" I whispered, looking around, a little embarrassed.

Everyone looked at me in disbelief and shock.

"Wow, tell me something you can't do" Ethan said, amazed by the inside of the house.

"I can't swim" I said, shrugging.

Before the atmosphere turned too weird I told them to sit in the living room as I went to my bedroom and changed.

Since we were going out, I decided to go with a white sweater with a red 'camp firehood 1981' sign on it and a picture, a red skirt, some black vans with long white black striped socks, I quickly slipped a few rings on (again, I love rings) and a black swan necklace on.

I walked down the stairs and saw Ethan, Corey, Brandon and Bethany in a heated conversation about something but they were all quiet once I came in

"Do you guys wanna do something until lunchtime? Cause I can't eat now.." I asked, playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Let's play truth and dare, minus the dare" Corey said practically jumping from the couch.

"Okay, that should be fun" I whispered, making my way to the couch across from the one Brandon, Corey and Bethany were sitting on.

Soon, Ethan sat next to me and we agreed to take turns in asking questions. Each person had the right to ask anyone in the room a question and that person had to answer it no matter what, we did set a rule that if one person got asked by multiple people consecutively...... we would do nothing.

I don't know why but I feel like it's because they wanna ask me a lot of questions, I mean they were friends so they know a lot of things about each other.

I was the intruder that needed to be interrogated.

Well this is going to be fun....
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for not updating I had a lot of exams this week and will have more next week too.... School is seriously trying to kill me isn't it?
Anyways, the next chapter will be filled with information about everyone so brace yourselves!!!
If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know so I can fix them!
By the way I have a one week break the week after the next one (idk does that make sense? So the next week is full of exams but the week after is a break, I hope that made more sense...) and will update 1~3 times a day! If you're lucky I might update up to 5 times a day but it depends on my schedule so it's not guaranteed but don't worry you'll have more chapters to read!

-Alexandra Banger