Chapter 2

"You're sitting on my seat" he said, crossing his arms.

"Hold on, how did you get here? You literally just walked in" I asked, looking him dead in the eye.

He was about to say something when I cut him off.

"It doesn't matter, here, take your seat back. Sorry, I didn't know it was yours" I said, getting up and sitting on the seat next to it.

"Yeah.. No, you're sitting at my friend's seat now" I was slightly annoyed and now everyone was whispering.

So that's why they started talking at the first place.

I got up once again and sat on the other seat next to the desk I originally sat on before mister leather jacket asked me to get up.

"And that my dear is my other friend's seat" he whispered and I could tell he was having fun with this because that smirk plastered across his face gave his enjoyment away.

"Well where am I supposed to sit?" I asked, groaning.

At this point I was extremely annoyed, I mean, he didn't do anything wrong but the way he asked me to get up and the way he proceeded to talk and look at me irritated me, it's like he's some kind of superior being and I'm just a bug in his way.

The height difference didn't help either, I was a little tall but this jerk was like a tower, he was too tall for his own good.

And mine.

"I would answer your question but unfortunately for you, I don't care. Have you tried sitting on the floor?" he replied mockingly.

At this point I was fuming and I had to hold back the urge to just go all out and make him shut his mouth with all the willpower in my body.

After all, this was my first day and I didn't want anyone to ruin it for me, especially not some lowlife jerk.

I calmed down, turned around until I was facing him and forced the biggest smile on my face.

"No thank you for your kind offer sir. I'll just go to the administration and ask for them to bring me a new desk and chair. Again, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience I caused, enjoy your seat" I said through gritted teeth and with that I walked out with my backpack on my shoulder.

'I really hope that chair bites your ass for making me fume at like eight in the morning' I thought, rolling my eyes and letting out a deep breath.

I went to the secretary's office and explained the situation to her. She asked someone to bring me a new desk and chair and put them in my class.

I walked in and to my surprise, the teacher asked the man carrying my new seat to put it next to the jerk's desk.

He pushed his friend's desk to the front and put my desk and chair in the now empty space.

I mentally face-palmed myself and sat down quietly.

I really, really didn't want to bring more attention to myself so I got out my books to the page indicated on the board.

As I was prepping my desk and my notes, Mr. Smith's phone rang and he got out to answer it. The moment he stepped out of the door, everyone started talking to each other.

I'm not a fan of large crowds and noise so I rested my head on my hands. That's when the jerk got closer to me and form small talk.

"My name is Ethan but I'm sure you already knew that, this guy next to me is Brandon and the guy in front of you is Corey. Now I have a question for you that I would like you to answer" he said, crossing his arms and leaning towards me.

"Hello Ethan nice to meet you my name is Jane and no I didn't know who you were before since I just moved here" I said, turning around to face him. 

"Hello Brandon, hi Corey. Nice to meet you both, my name is Jane" I continued, addressing each one of them with a very monotone voice to show how uninterested I was in whatever they had to say.

Brandon and Corey sensed it since they kept exchanging looks, matching smirks on their faces.

"Have we ever hooked up before Jane cause you seem oddly familiar?" Ethan asked, catching me off guard but I didn't let it show on my face.

At this point I was over this conversation so I just turned around and rested my head in my hands

"No we never hooked up before or else I would remember making such terrible mistake. You probably saw me on TV or on the internet or something that's why I seem familiar" I whispered, wondering what could possibly be taking up all of Mr. Smith's time.

I didn't realize how odd my words seemed at the time since I was very tired for some reason named Ethan. Dealing with jerks and people similar drains all of my energy.

Ethan and his friends exchanged puzzled looks and just as they were about to say something a group of people turned around to face me.

"Are you that famous ballerina that won many competitions worldwide? Cause if not you guys look exactly the same" said one of the girls with brown hair.

"I'm Bethany by the way but you can call me Beth" she continued, smiling.

"Yes that's me. My name is Jane, it's a pleasure to meet you Bethany" I said, smiling back at her.

"Sorry if I seemed too straightforward. It's just that I watched many of your performances . I mean everyone in this school did and I wondered if it was really you. And please, don't be so formal, we're friends now"

At that moment, my brain stopped working. What did she mean everyone in the school watched my performances?

-----------------------------------------------------
This chapter is a little long because I didn't know where to exactly end it but I hope you enjoyed it!
If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please tell me in the comments so I can correct them!
Thank you for reading!

-Alexandra Banger