Chapter 48

I woke up to my alarm going off, I quickly showered and got dressed in an orange-y crop top with black dots and flowy sleeves, black tight jeans and black boots with high heels, slipping a few silver rings on and heading to my car.

I bit into my snack bar as I headed to school, arriving at the time Ethan took his helmet off and let his soft hair sway with the wind

I parked my car and got out greeting him with a small wave.

"Well if it isn't my princess" he greeted, smirking.

"You're early today" I remarked trying to ignore the heat that crept up my neck, threatening to paint my cheeks a deep shade of red.

"Why of course I wanted to meet you darling you're always here early and as much as coming to class before time pains me seeing your face first thing at school is worth it"

It's not like he hasn't flirted with me or called me names of endearment but now that we're together, it feels completely different.

I smiled a bit and walked towards the entrance, we got a few weird stares from people all the way to class and let me tell you, the face teacher held when Ethan came in early was priceless.

He clicked his tongue and walked to his seat, not sparing anyone a second glance while I smiled apologetically and quickly headed to my seat, trying to shake off the feeling of someone watching me.

The class went on normally and as soon as the bell rang, Ethan got up, grabbed my arm and both our bags and headed for the door.

"Hey Ethan slow down a bit" I said, struggling to keep up.

He immediately let go of my hand and smirked at me, rolling his eyes in a playful manner.

I scoffed at him, then proceeded to head for my class, one we didn't share together. He walked away, holding his hand up like he usually does when he is about to leave, and I waved at him even tho he couldn't see me like I usually do when he's leaving with his back turned.

I went to my locker, grabbed a few books when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I took it out and saw a call from Sean, I quickly picked up and brought it to my ear.

"Hey Jane I was thinking of telling mom and dad everything today, are the home? Maybe I can come over and explain" he said.

"They aren't home, they're on a business trip and they won't be available since it'll last for a few months. I think the best thing to do is to video call them and explain everything face to face. It'll also give them time to accept everything without you sitting next to them" I replied.

"You're right, I should do that. In fact, I'll do it right now" he said, a little too excited but still nervous.

"I need to go now I'm in school, I'll text you in a bit" I said before hanging up.