Chapter 63: Epilogue

*4 years later*

I was running across campus as soon as my class ended, probably looking like an idiot but I was too busy with my thoughts to care.

Nearing the music building, I slowed my steps and headed for a certain class.

The teacher dismissed them and I came eye to eye with Ethan who was tiredly walking out but soon broke into a smile as soon as he saw me.

I stopped, my hair all over the place while I smiled brightly, he took quick steps towards me and hugged me really tightly until my back cracked.

"I was two seconds away from storming out and carrying you out of your class" he mumbled, snuggling his face into my neck.

"Well, I'm happy it didn't get to that" I whispered, chuckling lightly as he groaned and tried to pick me up but I smacked his arm, motioning for him to set me down.

"Let's go get the others" I continued as he pulled away.

"Do we have to?" he asked, giving me his best puppy eyes while I just rolled mine at his childishness.

"Fine" Ethan groaned as soon as he saw my stern stare.

"That's my boy" I loudly said, dragging him to Beth's building.

He rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless, throwing Brandon a knowing smirk when he saw him with his arm wrapped around Beth's shoulders.

"So none of you thought to come to my building?" Corey scolded, stomping towards us like a child.

"Aw don't be sad we wanted to all come and get you" I said, hugging Corey close as he just cursed at me which he got a smack in the head for.

"Okay stop trying to steal my girlfriend" Ethan mumbled, wrapping his hands around my waist and trying to rip me away from Corey.

He just got clingier and more affectionate over the years and I wasn't complaining.

"I want her brother you can keep her" Corey whispered more to himself than to us but it didn't stop us from hearing which made us look at each other knowingly.

Corey's crush on Sean became more and more obvious over the years and the fact that he still hasn't moved in is beyond me.

Needless to say, Sean was also head over heels for Corey and he would call me in the most random times to check up on him.

Am going to play matchmaker?

Nope.

Sean needs to work his ass off to get Corey.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ethan ruffled my hair, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go home" he whispered in my ear, making it tingle.

I nodded, smiling at him. 

"Did y'all forget we live together?" Brandon teased, smirking.

I kicked the back of his knee for ruining our moment, making him stumble and fall.

"And you're not gonna defend me?" he asked Beth who just laughed at him.

"Sorry babe it's Jane we're talking about" she replied, shaking her head and wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Fucking girls" Brandon mumbled, slowly getting up but I kneed his back.

"Language" I said, glaring at him.

Just as he was about to say something back a girl came up to us, phone in hand, shyly smiling at me.

"Are you Jane the ballerina?" she asked, squeezing her phone in her hands from nervousness.

"Yes I am" I replied, smiling brightly.

"Can I take a picture with you? It's okay if you don't want to!"

"Of course! I'd love to"

She pushed her hair out of her face and awkwardly smiled as I engulfed her in a hug, making her smile widen.

She snapped a few pictures, practically glowing and thanked me before leaving.

"Talk about famous" Corey teased, bumping his shoulder with mine.

"She's  probably a dancer too" I whispered, staring at her disappearing figure.

"How do you know?" Brandon asked.

"Well, she has cuts on her feet probably from ballet or tap shoes maybe, she isn't wearing any piercings even when her ears is pierced in multiple places so she must've took them off for practice. She has strong but slim thighs and arms so it's probably from excessive amounts of training" I replied, still assessing her.

"For fuck's sake" Brandon whispered, staring at me in horror along with the others.

"What? Are you not used to me being detective material?" I teased, laughing at their expressions.

"Let's just go home" Beth whispered, still in shock.

Saying I love these people would be an understatement, words can't possibly express what I feel for them because putting it into words would just be belittling the emotion.

I'm just gonna stick with saying I love them for now.
———————————————————————————
Alright, I guess this is the end.
Writing this book was one of the most amazing, thrilling, nerve wracking and blissful experiences and I'm so happy I actually chose to put my story to life.
There are gonna be a few extra chapters coming but this is the end, our happily ever after, I told you all the story was gonna have a happy ending.
But if you want me to annoy you some more, you can check out my other books and keep an eye out for future projects, there's A LOT of those.
For now, goodbye and I love you all.
Also, if anyone wants a sequel of Sean's love story with Brandon comment down below, who knows, I might write it....

-Alexandra Banger