Chapter 29

I drove to Ethan's place where everyone was gathering since our flight was due at 4 A.M. so we can all go to the airport in time.

They were all engaging in a heated conversation and they all quieted down when I walked in.
Suddenly, Corey ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Did you get us first class tickets?" he asked, excited.

"No dickhead she may be famous and her parents might be rich but she ain't wasting her money on your sorry ass" Ethan yelled, back in his element.

"Language!" I yelled back at him wide-eyed.

"I have to agree with Ethan on this one there's no way she's wasting her money getting us all first class tickets!" Beth said yanking Corey's arm.

"That's true dude there's no way in hell she spending thousands of dollars on us" Brandon rolled, his eyes, arms crossed.

"Language people!" I yelled over them which made them stare at me and stop talking.

"Get in the car we're leaving" I said walking out.

They all grabbed their suitcases and and followed me out as I opened the trunk and neatly placed all of our luggage in, I have a pretty big trunk so it fit all of it.

I sat behind the steering wheel and started the car as everyone got in. Ethan sat next to me and the Brandon sat in the middle with both Beth and Corey at his sides. I asked them to fasten their seat belts and then made my way towards the airport.

It was a pretty long drive and after about half an hour I asked Ethan to reach down to the little snack bag and give everyone their snacks. Don't ask me how I memorized all of their favorite snacks and food (and everything to be honest) I just did, they all cheered as Ethan handed them their food and they started eating and laughing and talking along the way.

After a couple of hours I checked up on everyone and they were all sleeping with Corey leaning on the window/door and Beth and Brandon leaning resting their heads on each other, absolutely adorable and romantic if you ask me.

I glanced to the side and Ethan was resting his head on the window, peacefully sleeping and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable everyone looked.

Soon, we reached the airport and I woke them all up so we won't miss our flight. As soon as I parked, I put on a full camouflage outfit with an oversized hoodie covering my face and eyes and a mask making me look unrecognizable, I pulled my hair back and hid it so the blond strands won't show and I grabbed everything and walked away.

I scanned through the crowd until my eyes landed on an enthusiastic redhead jumping up and down. I ran and hugged him really tightly.

"Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in so long!" Caleb said as he hugged me really tightly to the point where I felt like he was going to crush my bones.

"Ahhh I almost forgot about your British accent" I whispered, chuckling as I pulled back.

Caleb pretended to be offended and put his hand on his chest where his heart is and faked a loud gasp.

I felt an intense stare on the back of my head and turned around to be met by Ethan glaring at me and everyone giving Caleb nasty looks.

"Why does it look like y'all were forced to suck lemon?" I said trying to lighten the mood.
No one spoke and they just kept looking at Caleb intensely.

"Caleb is my friend I met him when I was in London and he happened to be here so he's driving my car back since we can't leave it in the airport parking lot" I explained but no one would look at me.

"He has a fiancée" I continued, sighing and that magically seemed to put them at ease.

They all cracked smiles and started greeting him and hugging him while I groaned and face-palmed myself.

"Don't you think it's too soon to be engaged?" Ethan asked being the insensitive person he is, patting Caleb's shoulder in a brotherly manly way.

"I feel like it's too late you know we've kind of been dating ever since we were kids and I'm nineteen now, I already have my own business and my fiancée and I already finished college early. She works at a fashion design company and she's doing great so yeah this is definitely the right time"

I smiled as I thought about Caleb and Jenny's relationship which is romance movie material. It's absolutely adorable and sweet and they are basically a match made in heaven.

"Okay let's go or else we're not gonna get there in time. Caleb! Say hi to Jen for me and TAKE CARE OF MY BABY" I yelled.

Caleb just laughed and shook his head walking away.

I walked into the big airport and started heading for the security officer close to the gate.

"Hi I am Jane Grayson and I'm supposed to board the AXL-13 private plane" I said  as he nodded and ushered me to the airway reserved for private planes.

We all ran some check-ups and after a some time we were good to go, as soon as we entered the luxurious plane everyone pulled me and started yelling over each other random questions I couldn't hear, after a few minutes of yelling they all calmed down completely out of breath.

"What the fuck is this" Ethan said, barely able to catch his breath.

"Um... This company kind-of offered to ensure my travel for this month as soon as they heard about me going on tour and they happen to have a private plane and they kindly let us use it" I said biting my lip.

"So do they like sponsor you or something?" Brandon asked, wide eyed.

"Well, you could say that..." I replied, nervously laughing.

This is going to be a fun trip...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Soo... What do you guys think? Is this good? Did you expect this? No? Yes? Well, here's today's chapter I guess lol.
I really don't know what to say so I won't say anything other than the fact that it's three in the morning and I got a sudden wave of inspiration and motivation so I wrote this chapter. I hope I don't pass out at school tomorrow haha.
Anyways, if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know so I can correct them!

-Alexandra Banger