Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Character Sketch

Hello, this is my first Wattpad story. I hope you like it. Let's start with the character sketch:

Vansh Rai Singhania: a doctor who loves his work and is so dedicate to it.

Kabir Rai Singhania: Vansh's brother who doesn't concentrate on work and is enjoying his brother's wealth.

Angre Malhotra: Vansh's best friend and one of the professional doctors in Vansh's hospital.

Ishani Malhotra: A talented writer who loves Vansh so much and dreams to marry him and she is Angre's sister.

Siya Rai Singhania: Vansh's sister who is also a doctor in Vansh's hospital.

Aryan singh Grover: Siya's husband who only thinks about money and how he can owns all Vansh's properties.

Riddhima Anupam: a new well being doctor who will enter Vansh's hospital.

Anupriya Rai Singhania: is a widow and a mother of Vansh, Kabir, and Siya

Rudra Rai Singhania: Vansh's uncle who is owning the financial things in the hospital.

Uma Rai Singhania: Rudra's wife who is a gold digger.

Ragini Rai Singhania: Vansh's cousin who is working as interior designer.

Sejal khan: a common friend between Riddhima and Singhania's family.

I hope you liked the character sketch and I would like to know your feedback on the comment section.