Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 65

The episode starts with Kabir, Sejal, Siya, Angre, and Ragini have taking Riddhima down stairs by holding a duppata above Riddhima so they can represent her to her baby shower in a special way.

Vansh was down stairs standing beside the place that Riddhima will sit on it and he was watching her while she is coming with beautiful way.

He was amazed by her beauty as he always see her beautiful more than the previous day.

Anuprya has observed that so she puts her hand on his shoulder.

Anuprya: I can see that you are staring so much at your wife.

Anuprya's words has waked Vansh up from sinking on Riddhima's beauty especially that he didn't felt that Anuprya has putted her hand on his shoulder.

Vansh: Mom are you here?! Sorry can you say what you were saying again as I wasn't concentrating?

Anuprya smiles and then she starts talking.

Anuprya: Oh! My son wasn't concentrating in what his mom was saying because he was staring at his wife! I can observe that you have forgotten your mom!

Anuprya was saying that words just to tease Vansh and see what he will do.

Vansh: I can't forget my mom whatever are the circumstances. You are my lovely mom so how I will forget you?! You are the one who made me be in this world. I know how much you have cared and still caring about me. I will always love you and appreciate what you have done and still doing to me.

Vansh hugged Anuprya to express how much he loves her and how no one could take her place in his heart.

Anuprya: That's my lovely son. I know that you will always love me and I was just teasing you and actually I was testing you to see how much you are loving your mom and you really did what I was expecting.

Vansh: I will always love you mom. Actually, I start to know how much you have suffered when you were pregnant on me when Riddhima become pregnant. I have observed how much you have passed through so much pain. I really respect you so much mom. I really respect each and every mother in the whole world.

Anuprya: You didn't saw anything yet, you will still see a lot of things and pass through a lot of difficulties when the child arrive. You will know how much we have suffered to raise you and and your siblings with the right way, you will express this when you and Riddhima start raising your child. I'm sure that you and Riddhima will be the best parents and I'm sure that you will raise your child with a very unique way.

Vansh: Of course we will need your help in a lot of things as we are newly in the parents lives.

Anuprya: Of course I'm ready to help you both with anything. I will always be there for you both.

Vansh: I love you so much mom.

Anuprya: I love you too my son.

They hugged each other.

Anuprya: We must stop the mother and son time because the mom to be has arrived and you must make her sit on the place that is prepared to her so we could start the ritual.

Riddhima has arrived to the hale of the house and Vansh made her sit so they can start the ritual.

Then Vansh has whispered in Riddhima's ears.

Vansh: I didn't see a mom to be looking very wonderful like that. I think that there was a perfect person who has helped you in getting ready, right?!

Riddhima: My dearest husband is the one behind making me look that beautiful today. Actually, he always makes me glowing from what he is doing to me.