Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 27

The episode starts with the whole VR family preparing for Vansh and Riddhima's wedding. While Riddhima and Vansh were getting ready and they were very happy and super excited for their marriage.
Riddhima to herself: I can't imagine that is only a very short time left and I will be for Vansh forever. I will finally marry the person who I love the most. I hope that nothing could happen disturb or destroy our happiness.
Vansh to himself: I'm really happy that I will marry my sweetheart, I'm super eager to marry my Riddu and we could become one and be together forever. I just hope that this person doesn't do any bad thing and doesn't disturb our wedding.
Ishani was still sleeping and she isn't aware that after a short time Riddhima and Vansh will be together and she will can't separate them.
Riddhima and Vansh has already ready and eager to get married.
Rudra came to Riddhima to support her and be with her.
Rudra: Wow! You look gorgeous Riddhima dear in the wedding dress! You look so adorable! God bless you sweetie. Of course when Vansh will see you he will get mad because of your beauty! I'm really happy to see my daughter getting married especially that you will live with me in the same house even after marriage.
Riddhima: I'm also happy that I will be with you dad. I love you so much.
Rudra: I love you too darling.
Afterwards, Vansh and Angre were talking.
Vansh: Angre I want you to be sure that the security is perfect and strong. I don't want anything to disturb my marriage. I know that the unexpected move that I made will make the culprit cause a mistake so we can caught him/her. Just be alert and be ready for anything.
Angre: Don't worry boss, everything is under control. You just must concentrate on your marriage and enjoy your time.
After everyone was ready and they have arranged everything for the wedding ritual, Vansh was waiting for Riddhima in the place that they will marry on it and then she comes.
He got super amazed when he saw her that made him can't look to anyone other than her.
Siya: I can see that you start staring at Riddhima bhabi before even completing the wedding! You have fallen deeply Vansh bro!
Riddhima has listened to Siya's words and she smiles.
He got near her and whispers in her ears.
Vansh: You look so beautiful Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania. Just some time and you will be mine forever and you will can't manage to escape from me.
His words draw a smile on her face and she got shy from what he said, but she was happy when he called her Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania. She is super eager to be his wife.
Everyone was happy except Uma who didn't give up and she is planning a shocking plan to Riddhima.
Uma to herself: Enjoy your happiness till the end because it will not last forever Riddhima. Have the chance to marry the one you love, but you will not have the chance to live with him a lot. Because you will die soon, just wait and watch. Your death will be by my hand.
The wedding rituals start, Riddhima and Vansh start making every ritual in their wedding with a lot of love and happiness and they start promising each other that they will never leave each other and they will always support each other and they will not give the chance to anything or anyone that could separate them. They also promised each other that they will love each other unconditionally and they will always be with each other's side.
Vansh: I promise you Riddhima that I will love you until my last breath. I promise you that I will always shower you with all the happiness that is found in the whole world.
Riddhima: I also promise you Vansh that I will always be with you and supports you till the end of my life.
Vansh: I promise you that I will always support you in any decision you will make and I will encourage you to do the things that you love. I promise you to be your power, support system, and your backbone who will always be with you and will never leave you whatever the circumstances.
Riddhima: I promise you that I will protect you and your family even if this will make me sacrifice my life.
They start promising each other and then they completed every ritual in their marriage.
While they were doing their marriage, Ishani came and she got shocked to see Vansh and Riddhimae getting married and she was so mad as she was going to kill Riddhima in front of everyone, but Uma stopped her and takes her in a room.
Uma: Ishani are you mad?! What you were going to do?! Do you want to kill Riddhima in front of everyone?! And what you will gain from that? Do you think that Vansh will leave you? Don't make your anger destroy everything. I know how much you love Vansh and I know how much you tried to destroy this marriage. Yes Ishani, I was noticing that you are the one behind everything has happened to stop the marriage. Actually, I was so proud of you and I was hoping that you can succeed, but unfortunately the marriage is done. You will can't stop this from happening, but you can stop them from uniting and being one. We can still forbids them from spending their first night together. You were dreaming so much to kill Riddhima right?
Ishani: Right.
Uma: I will make you succeed in that as I also can't tolerate her insult to me and how she entered my life to destroy it. You just must calm down and listen to me.
Uma and Ishani joined hands to kill Riddhima and destroy her happiness. They will not make Riddhima enjoy her wedding with Vansh!
After Vansh and Riddhima have completed the wedding rituals they have become a husband and a wife. They went to take the blessings from the elders.
Vansh and Riddhima were super happy that they have finally fulfilled their dream by marrying each other.
Vansh: Congratulations Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania. We finally got married, nothing will separate us now.
Riddhima: You are right, we were born to be with each other. I love you my husband.
Vansh: I love you too my wife.
Siya has interrupted them to tease them.
Siya: Congratulations Vansh bro and Riddhima bhabi. I'm really happy for you both. I know that you both of course want to enjoy some time with each other, but I'm sorry to disturb you both as mom wants you Vansh in some work and Riddhima bhabi must come with me to arrive her to her room I mean your room, no I mean the room of you both!
Anyway, you can come to Riddhima bhabi after some time.
Vansh: Just a second where you are taking my wife? It is not fair!
Siya takes Riddhima to her room to get ready until Vansh come.
After Siya lefts Riddhima, Riddhima was waiting for Vansh and she was very happy. But someone hits her on her head and makes her lose consciousness and then she got kidnapped.
Uma and Ishani succeed in kidnapping Riddhima and they decided that they will make her suffer a lot of pain and then they will kill her.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and let's see how Vansh will rescue his Riddhima and get her back to him and let's see if Uma and Ishani's motive will be exposed or not. Don't forget your votes and comments on the episode.