Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 25

The episode starts with Uma confessing everything she had made in the past.

Uma to herself: Riddhima's mother death wasn't an accident, I'm the one behind her death! I'm the one who killed your mother Riddhima.

Flashback shows Uma known the affair that was between Rudra and Riddhima's mother and after she succeed in forbidding him from seeing his daughter and be with that woman again, Uma decided that she will kill that woman so Rudra doesn't have the chance to return to her from her back and to end the story of his child so this child don't share with her daughter Ragini in Rudra's property. So after some time, Uma decided to kill Riddhima's mother by going to the city that she was living on it and she entered her house and puts kerosene at every side of the house and when Riddhima's mother noticed her, Uma hits her on her head and then she burned the whole house! After Uma's work is done and she was going from the burnt house, she finds Riddhima playing near the house and she decided to not leave her near the area that her mother was living on it because this could make Rudra finds her if he asks about Riddhima's mother so she have putted her in the temple. Flashback ends.

Uma to herself: If I know that you will come to VR mansion after all those years, I would killed you with your mother that day. If you didn't came to this city, you would have saved your life! Yes Riddhima, after what you have done you will not survive a lot. Just wait and watch. I will destroy your life and will not make you enjoy your happiness, I will snatch everything from you!

At the same time, Rudra and Riddhima were talking about everything and anything as they were trying to live the things that they didn't have the chance to live it.

Rudra: After I've known the death of your mother, I searched a lot about you, but I didn't reach to any information about you. Thank God that I finally found you, now there is nothing will separate us once again. We will be all together and we will enjoy the happiness that we forbid to own it.

Riddhima: Yes dad, you are right. Now we will all together.

Rudra: I will never leave you again my daughter.

They hugged each other and then they start talking about the marriage.

Rudra: I can see that you owns so much love to Vansh, right?

She got shy from his words and her cheeks turned red.

Rudra: Oh! My daughter got shy! Okay you don't have to say anything! I've known your answer from your quietness.

He hugged her to shower her with all the love that she missed it when they were apart from each other.

Afterwords, Vansh came to Riddhima to talk with her when he saw her in the balcony and when she saw him she hugged him immediately.

Riddhima: Thank you Vansh, thank you so much. You have done a lot to me, I'm really grateful for what you have done to me. Thank you for making me find my father, thank you for making me find a beautiful and a caring family. Anything I will say will not give the credit that you deserve, you really made me flying because of the happiness that you gave it to me. I'm really blessed that you are in my life.

Vansh: You don't have to thank me Riddhima, I'm responsible for your happiness sweetheart. I'm always happy when I see you happy, I promised you that I will make everyday in your life with me special and that's what I'm doing now. I love you sweetheart.

Riddhima: I love you too Vansh.

They were so close to each and they were enjoying every single moment they are sharing together.

Vansh: Tell me what do you feel now after you have found your father and caring sister like Ragini?

Riddhima: I still can't believe that I'm not dreaming and I still can't believe that this is the truth, but I'm really happy that I finally found my father and my sister. I'm happy that I have a finally fulfilled my dream by owing a family. But look at the coincidence, when I start to know the truth of my father, I found that you are my cousin! It is kind of weird thing, right?!