Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 56

The episode starts with Riddhima completing observing the whole house and she was very amazed seeing the house.

Riddhima: The house is amazing Vansh, I really like it a lot. I like that it is a transparent house and that there is a huge garden that is full of lovely flowers so we can enjoy eating our meals on it as it will be a different thing to eat in outdoors.

Vansh: There is also another thing that you will like it a lot.

Riddhima: What?!

He holds her hand and takes her to the poolside.

She finds the pool fulled of red flowers and she finds around the pool a lot of candles.

Vansh: I have done everything they way you like, I have chosen the red flowers that you love along with your favorite candles. So we would be enjoying when we get into the pool.

Riddhima: Do we will get into the pool?!

Vansh: Yes. And what is the problem?! I know that you love the oceans and the pools so much.

Riddhima: Yes, but I don't know if it will be suitable while I'm pregnant or not as I could do any move that could disturb the child.

Vansh: Don't worry sweetheart. Nothing could disturb the child and his/her father is with him/her. Let's enjoy our time together.

Before he could give her the chance to say a word, he holds her and he takes her inside the pool.

Riddhima: You didn't even give me the chance to say a word! This is not fair!

Vansh: I don't want to waste a second without making it memorable with you my lovely wife. So don't talk too much and let's enjoy this beautiful moment.

Riddhima starts throwing water on Vansh's face and she starts laughing.

Riddhima: Now the real fun starts!

Vansh: Do you think that I will leave you?! No sweetheart, I will catch you now and take my right from you for what you have done!

He was going to catch her, but she starts to throws more water on him so he couldn't be able to catch her.

He starts to put his hands on his eyes so he can be able to see and he could see her and catch her.

Vansh: Riddhima, my eyes! I can't see anything clearly!

Riddhima got worried from Vansh's words and she harried up to see him and check on him.

Riddhima: Leave your hand from your eyes so I could be able to see your eyes.

At that moment, he lefts his hand from his eyes and he puts it around her waist to catch her and not make her be able to escape from him once again.

Vansh: You are caught now sweetheart and you will not be able to escape from me.

Riddhima has discovered that Vansh was tricking her and she is now got caught!

Riddhima: It's not fair! You have pretended that you aren't okay so you could catch me! It's a cheat! As you know that I can't see you in pain so you have taken advantage of this thing to catch me! You have succeeded to catch me by cheating!

He makes her closer to him and he starts playing with her hair.

Vansh: Sometimes, we must do bad stuff to reach to the good stuff. I pretended that I'm not okay just to make my lovely wife come to me and not escape more from me. I have pretended just to see how much you care about me and to see your worry about me in your eyes and attitude. So this doesn't called cheat, it is called love sweetheart!