Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 6

The episode starts with Siya taking Sejal in a tour in the hospital.

Sejal: Wow! The hospital is amazing and the techniques that is used are brilliant. It will be a very big challenge to me to make this place more beautiful.

Siya: You always love challenges and always know how to handle big deals that's why we have chose you for this big work.

Sejal: I hope that I never break your trust. Do we are near the financial department? As I'm so eager to meet Ragini.

Siya: Yes, we can go and meet her.

They went to meet Ragini and they also have met Rudra and Sejal was very happy seeing them.

Ragini: I'm really happy that I see you now Sejal after all those years.

Sejal: Me too, you were super missed.

Siya: Do you know that Sejal will be responsible for renovating the hospital? So that means that we will see her a lot those days especially that she will live in this city forever so we can be all together like before.

Ragini: Wow! This is a breaking news! Working as an interior design is not an easy thing. It was really a tough thing to me to work as an interior design so I decided to have a career shift and work with my dad. So I'm proud of you Sejal that you are doing great on your work.

Sejal: I didn't know that you were working as an interior designer before, but it is a nice thing that you decided to do the thing that you love whatever the circumstances. You always have the chance to try again. I'm so proud of your courage Ragini.

Ragini: Thank you sweetie.

Siya: By the way, there will be a party today to celebrate the arrive of Sejal. So Ragini don't forget it.

Ragini: Oh! Party! I'm so excited. Okay I will be ready.

Rudra: I'm really happy that you came back my cutie Sejal. Hope you always be happy in your life and good luck in your job with us.

Sejal: Thank you uncle. I will leave you now to not disturb you and we will meet at the party.

Rudra: Okay.

Ragini: See you at the party.

Sejal: Siya, I want to ask you about a new doctor who came to work in VR hospital. As I don't know where is she now and I want to check on her before I go to home and also to tell her about the party invitation.

Siya: Is this girl is your best friend that you told us about her? Is she is working in our hospital?

Sejal: Yes, she is a new comer doctor. Her name is Riddhima Anupam.

Siya: Oh my God! What a huge coincidence?! How this could happen?!

Sejal: Why you are super surprised like that?! Did Riddhima made any wrong thing?

Siya starts telling Sejal everything happened with Vansh and Riddhima and how their first meet happened and how she showed a big courage and confidence as no one could have the courage to talk with Vansh the way she did.

Sejal: Ridhhima!! She is always a brave and a professional girl. I'm really happy that my best friend and my childhood friend will work together. It will be an interesting thing.

Siya: This what I also think about. Let's see their reaction when they see each other in the party.

Sejal: So do you mean that we will not tell them that they will see each other?

Siya: Of course, when you go to invite her don't tell her that it is related to our family. Their first meet and their attitude toward each other gives us the impression that there something connected to each other so let's see what is preparing to them.