Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 98

The episode starts with Sejal, Siya, and Angre are surprised that Ragini is in love.

Siya: Wow! It is a really great thing for Ragini.

Siya's voice was loud.

Angre: Don't raise your voice Siya as we don't want to make Ragini to know that we are listening to her conversation.

Kabir: I have noticed how Ragini's behavior has changed a lot and the way that her behavior has changed on it is the change that has happened because of love.

Siya: Yeah! Kabir you are right.

Sejal: We have to know who is that person who has made our Ragini has fallen for him.

Angre: We have first to be sure that he really loves her and he isn't playing with her feelings like that idiot Jay.

Kabir: I feel that this time Ragini has found her true love.

Siya: Yes and this what appears from the glowing that is found in her face.

Sejal: Let's stop talking now so we could be able to listen to Ragini's conversation.

In Ragini's room, Ragini was talking with a man called Mishra and she was flirting with him.

Mishra: I think that it has been a lot since we have confessed our feelings to each other and I can observe now that you have been became sure now that I really love you so much and I will never cheat you or leave you.

Ragini: Yes Mishra. Now I have been sure that you really love me and I have became sure that you are my true love.

Mishra: So we must now to make a series move in our relationship.

Ragini: What do you mean?

Mishra: Don't talk as if you aren't understanding. I know that you are understanding what I want to say.

Ragini: To be honest I'm understanding what you want to say, but I want to listen it from your mouth.

Mishra: Okay my love. I will say once again to you, I think that this is the time that you must to inform your family about our relationship as I want to get married to you my princess.

She smiles from Mishra's words.

She was going to respond to him, but she has listened to a noise outside her room.

Mishra: Do you will not respond to me?

Ragini: Mishra I have to end the call now because I has heard a noise outside my room and I think that there is someone who is listening to our conversation. So I will end the call now and I will call you later.

Mishra: You have found a good excuse to not answer me, but I will be waiting for your answer and I hope that the next time you call me you could tell me that you have told your family about our relationship.

Ragini: Okay.

Mishra: Ragini wait and don't end the call as I want to tell you something.

Ragini: What?

Mishra: I love you Ragini.

Ragini: I love you too Mishra.

After Ragini has end the call with Mishra, there was a smile that has drawn on her face.

Then she went to open her door to find who is outside her room.

She got surprised when she found Sejal, Siya, Kabir, and Angre are outside her room.

Ragini: So you are all here outside my room. What is the reason behind that guys?!

The 4 of them were looking at each other and they weren't knowing what shall they say to her.