Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 58

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima reached to the house, but Riddhima was observing that Vansh wasn't talking as if he got upset from something.

Riddhima: Vansh, why you are so quiet like that?!

Vansh: There isn't any of this matter, I'm just tired as I didn't slept well yesterday to wake up early today so we can watch the sunrise. So I will go to sleep.

She was going with him by holding his hands, but he left her hand.

Vansh: No Riddhima please I want to stay alone for some time.

Riddhima: Okay, as you wish.

She was wondering what the reason that could completely change his mood like that.

Riddhima to herself: I really can't understand the reason behind his weird attitude as he was very happy and glowing when we were on the beach so what has happened to change him like that?!

Then she starts remembering what has happened from the beginning till they have returned back to the house and then she discovered the reason behind his anger.

Riddhima to herself: Okaaaay! I've discovered the reason behind my dearest husband's anger! You are jealous darling! You have been got annoyed when I was talking to Sam. I know how I will make your mood get better!

She went to the kitchen and she decided to cook for Vansh his favorite dessert.

Riddhima to herself: I know how much you love mithibhaat and of course there will be a smile drawn on your face when you start eating it.

She starts cooking the mithibhaat and after she finished it she gets a paper and wrote something to Vansh and then she went to the room.

When she entered the room, she found him standing behind the window and he was very upset.

Then she comes near him and she was worried that he could vent his anger on her.

She puts the mithibhaat on the table and then she comes closer to Vansh, who wasn't noticing her presence because of the thoughts that he was sinking through them, then she puts her hand on his shoulder to get him from his thoughts.

Riddhima: Vansh.

Her voice made him get out of his thoughts.

Vansh: Why you have came Riddhima?! I told you that I want to be alone for some time.

She becomes closer to him and she hugged him very tightly to relief all his sadness and anger.

Riddhima: How I could leave you alone?! You have always said that we are not two as we are one soul in two bodies so how you want me to leave you alone?! Actually, you are still alone as my presence means your presence so no one has interfered in your loneliness!

Her words made him smile.

Riddhima: Hassa toh phassa( He smiled so he has fallen!)

Vansh: It is not time for joking sweetheart.

Riddhima: Why I shouldn't joke?! Life becomes easier when we joke and smile. Anyway, I know the reason behind your anger and by the way I like it!

Vansh was surprised to know that Riddhima has known the reason behind his anger.

Vansh to himself: How she observed that I wasn't comfortable when I have seen that Sam and I was feeling super jealous when I saw him near my Riddhima!

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! You have noticed something about me without I could say anything about it! So if you know everything like that, can you tell me what was disturbing me professor Riddhima?!