Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 15

The episode starts with Riddhima being shocked that Aryan is her kidnapper.
Riddhima: How this is possible?! You suppose to be in jail! This can't happen!!
Aryan: Come on Riddhima, don't be that stupid. If you are seeing me so that gives you two options: either I proved myself innocent and of course this isn't logical after the well played game that it has done that you are involved in it by the way or I escaped.
Riddhima: What?!
Aryan: Yes Riddhima, I escaped from jail. Why are so shocked?! Do you thought that I will not come back to take my revenge?! How you could be that stupid?!
Riddhima: So you kidnapped me to kill me right?
Aryan: Not very easy like that, I will not give you an easy death. You must face more pain, I must see you suffering a lot before your death. Not only you who will suffer from that pain but also that great Vansh Rai Singhania. Of course he is worried now about you and he is paining and suffering a lot now. Let's see if your lover Vansh will rescue you or will leave you die here easily!
Riddhima was hoping that Vansh could come and rescue her. She is so afraid, but she was trying to calm herself down by imaging as if Vansh is with her and supporting her. Since she knew him and he is the only one who makes her stronger even if he isn't with her, but she can feel his presence.
Riddhima to herself: Please Vansh come and rescue me quickly, I really needs you.
He felt that she is calling him, he felt how scared she is, he can feel the danger that surrounds her. He doesn't know from how he could start to know her place and then Angre gives him the way.
Angre: Boss, I have known something that could help us know to know what has happened to Riddhima.
Vansh: Please there is no time for suspense, tell me what you have fast.
Angre: Aryan has escaped from jail.
Vansh: What?!
Angre: Yes boss.
Vansh: So that means that he is included in Riddhima's absence.
Angre: Yes, Actually I have checked the CCTV footage that proved that Riddhima is kidnapped and Aryan is the one is behind her kidnapping.
Vansh: That Aryan will not survive from me, I will not let live a second again. I will let him pay for what he has done. Do you tracked Riddhima's mobile?
Angre: Unfortunately, he has destroyed it very well so I didn't have the chance to know where she is and I tried to track Aryan's mobile, but he is so smart and he is planning everything perfectly!
Vansh: It's okay, I know now how we will can caught Aryan.
Angre: How?
Vansh: I will tell you.
Vansh knows how he will get his Riddhima back, but he doesn't know what Aryan is preparing to her.
Aruan: I'm back darling. Do you missed me? I decided to leave you some time thinking about what I will do with you and now there is the time for the great entertainment.
She was shocked to see a huge and wide glass box.
Aryan: Do you got surprised?! Just wait and you will be surprised more. Your death will come very slow. Just wait and watch!
Forcefully, he puts her in that glass box and the water starts to drop inside the box. She was trying to free herself, but he was tying her and the glass was very hard to be broken.
Aryan: Do your best, but you will not get out of that box. You will die soon sweetie. When the water reach to its fullest point, you will die sinking. I'm really enjoy seeing you in that state. No one will rescue you.
At the same time, Vansh reached to Aryan's place as he knew that this is the only safe place that Aryan could kidnap Riddhima on it.
Angre: Vansh it's dangerous to you to enter alone.
Vasnh: You have to worry for him not for me. You can't imagine what I will do to him.
Angre: I've called the police and they are coming. I will handel the body guards until you rescue you Riddhima.
Vansh: Okay, take care of yourself.
Angre: You too.
Vansh to himself: I'm coming Riddhima. Nothing will happen to you.
At the other hand, Riddhima was suffering a lot and Aryan was enjoying seeing her in this state. The amount of water is increasing very fast and she is hardly breathing. When Vansh enters to rescue her and he got shocked seeing her in that state. Also Aryan was shocked to see Vansh.
Aryan: Wow! You proved to me how you are so clever Mr. Vansh. You have reached here fast than I was expecting, but it is too late. You will can't rescue her. She doesn't have a lot of time and it will be wasted now because I will not give the chance to rescue you her.
They start fighting and Vansh beats Aryan a lot and then he lost consciousness. Then Vansh tries his best to break the glass, but without any result. He just managed to stop the water from increasing more, but Riddhima has lost consciousness.
Afterwards, he succeed in freeing her, when Aryan gains consciousness. He was going to hit Vansh when the police inspectors came and they shot him.
Vansh was trying to make Riddhima wake up.
Vansh: Riddhima please get up, nothing will happen to you. I arrived and everything will be okay. Please Angre take us to the hospital quickly. Her state is very critical!
Angre: Okay boss.
He was so worried and he was scared to lose her. Then they reached to the hospital and Riddhima's state was getting worst.
Vansh: Let's take her quickly, we have to check her and rescue her.
Angre: What are you doing Vansh? You can't come with us, you will can't rescue you her and you are in that state.
Vansh: What are you saying Angre?! I have to be with her and rescue her, her life is very important to me.
Angre: And that's why I'm telling you that you will can't help her. Just be outside and pray for her and I will handle everything along with the doctors.
Vansh was so worried, he was afraid of losing the most important person to him. He didn't imagine that he loves her that much.
Vansh to himself: I didn't know that you mean that much to me. I can't imagine my life without you Riddhima, please fight and come back to me, I really need you. I didn't accept what I was feeling towards you, but when I was going to lose you I had notice it and accept it. I love you Riddhima, I love you so much. Please get up for me, let's live the upcoming years with each other. I promise that I will not leave you for a second, just get back to me.
He was praying for her and her health and then the family arrived to support him. Then Angre gets out.
Vansh: Angre tell me, how is Riddhima? Did you saved her? Is she is okay now? I want to see her. Angre, why you are quiet? Please say something!
Angre: We tried our best, but their is no any improvement. She needs a miracle, God is the only one who could save her. We did our best, I'm sorry boss.
Vansh was shocked from Angre's words and he runs to Riddhima's room.
Vansh: Riddhima please get up, I can't lose you. Please get up for my sake.
He gets close to her and hugged her very tightly as you can't differentiate his breathes from hers.
Her state gets worse as her breaths were so low so he didn't hesitate for a second to make to her artificial breathing. They got so close while doing that until she gained consciousness.
Everyone enters the room and they were surprised from how she survived and come from death.
Angre: What happened it is really a miracle! You are a doctor Vansh and you know that more than me. I think God has accepted your prayers.
Vansh: Thank God. Riddhima tell me are you okay?
Riddhima: I'm fine don't worry.
He hugged her and she hugged him back. They were both want to feel relaxed and comfortable after what they passed through. They didn't reach to that relaxation unless they hugged each other so they understand that they meant to be together.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and please don't forget your votes and comments on the episode.