Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 79

The episode starts with Riddhima still shocked to see Sam in front of her especially after what he has said to her.

Riddhima: Are you mad?! Who allows you to enter my life once again and to tell me that you have missed me?! Do you forgot that I'm a married woman?!

Sam: Riddhima, I still love you and I didn't forget you since the day that we broke up. I still remember that day as if it is still yesterday. When I saw you in Goa from 9 months, I kept thinking about you a lot and I have got nostalgic to all our past memories. I still love you Riddhima and I know that you also love me.

At the same time, Vansh was searching about Riddhima and he wasn't able to find her.

He starts roaming around the whole hospital.

Then he becomes near to the side that Sam and Riddhima are on it.

At that moment, Riddhima was confronting Sam.

Riddhima: I think that you start to have problems in your ears so that's why you aren't able to listen to what I'm saying. Sam, everything was between us has ended now. Yes, we were in a relationship before and we were loving each other so much, but now everything is over and you are the one who has ended this relationship and I think that this is the only good thing that you have done to me. I don't even think about you, you are just a past Sam. Vansh and my daughter are my present and future so please try to understand and leave now before Vansh could see you as I'm sure if he saw you, you will not be happy for what he will do to you.

He holds her hand so he doesn't make her able to leave him.

Sam: Riddhima, I have taken all this time since the time that we met on Goa to be sure of my feelings towards you and to be sure that I still love you and I will not make anything forbids us from uniting this time. I'm sure that you are still loving me and what you are doing now is just a way to disturb me with because I'm the one who has broke our relationship so of course you are just trying to make me feel the same thing that you have felt in the past.

Riddhima: You are really idiot! I really regret that when I saw you in Goa I talked to you. If I thought that you will return to my life once again to destroy it, I would never looked at your face even for a second. I don't love you Sam. Actually, I don't even think about you or care about anything you are doing. I have found my true love and I will complete my life with him, I have known that Vansh is my soulmate. I have known that God has putted you in my life from the beginning to make me know the differences between the true love and the fake love. So please leave my hand and get out of the hospital and get out from my life as I really don't need anything to disturb my relationship with Vansh.

At that moment, Vansh has seen Riddhima in the corner and he has seen her talking with someone, but he wasn't able to see this person.

Vansh to himself: Finally I found you sweetheart, but why you are standing in that far corner and who is that person that you are talking with? I think that I shall get closer to know what she is doing.

Vansh comes more closer to where Riddhima and Sam are standing and he starts listen to their conversation.

Sam: Really?! You are talking as if you really love your husband so much! No, Riddhima you just have got married to him to forget me and forget your love to me. I'm sure that you still love me because simply the first love will never be forgotten. Riddhima, I have came to take you with me so we could start a new beginning together. We could do all the things that we were preparing it to do it together. Riddhima please try to understand your feelings, just remember how everyone around us was admired from our love story.

Riddhima: Just shut up Sam, you are saying a nonsense words so please stop it and get out from here before Vansh could see you.

Sam: I'm sure that you want me to leave because you are afraid about me and that is a big sign that you love me a lot Riddhima, you must just listen to your heart.