Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 14

The episode starts with Riddhima informing Sejal about tomorrow's dinner.

Sejal: Wow! You start forming bond with VR family more than I do! Do you still believe that you and Vansh are just friends?! I believe that you must understand your feelings and don't lie on yourself. Don't waste your time as discovering your feelings earlier will be better for you and Vansh as I can also notice his love to you in his eyes, but unfortunately he is doing the same thing that you are doing! You are both can't understand your own feelings or maybe you are both don't want to understand it so you are pretending as nothing is between you both. Ask your heart once and of course you will find an answer, but when you find the answer you must accept it immediately.

Sejal have putted Riddhima in front of the truth that she was trying to not not see it. She lefts her confused as she is spending the whole night thinking about Sejal's words.

Riddhima to herself: Do I really love Vansh?! Do I really own feelings to him?! Why you are so surprised Riddhima?! You were owing that special feeling to him since day one, but you didn't want to accept it! But now after you have known him well, you noticed your love to him. He is your soulmate Riddhima and this is the fact that you have to accept it. You finally found the love that you were searching for, you have to be happy! You didn't found a normal lover, it is a unique one. Yes I accept it, I'm fallen in love! I love you Vansh Rai Singhania!

Riddhima has finally accepted her love to Vansh, but she was asking herself if Vansh owns the same feelings or not.

At the same time, there was a big confusion in VR mansion as Vansh was also thinking about Anuprya's words and he was going through the same cycle that Riddhima was going through it, but he didn't want to accept his feelings the way Riddhima did!

Vansh to himself: No, I'm not owing any love feelings for Riddhima, she is just my best friend no more than that. This friendship cannot turn into a love story, this can't happen! I don't want to be in love again, it is really hard to survive with two heart breaks! I will not tolerate if Riddhima cheated me. Yes, she is unique and kind hearten, but I don't know if we will manage turning into lovers or not. I don't want to lose her. No, I don't love her, she is just a best friend to me!

At the next day, Riddhima is super excited as she decided to give Vansh some hints of what she owns in her heart to him and she is hoping that he could understand and confess to her his feelings and then Sejal interrupts her.

Sejal: Riddhima, Kabir starts flirting with me! Actually, I start to feel that he starts to love me. I start to notice that he really starts to change a lot. We were on phone call and he was really happy when he knew that I'm coming today for dinner. I hope that he really owns feelings to me. Let's see what will happen next.

Riddhima: I hope that I always see you happy.

Riddhima is very happy and surprised that she and Sejal are in love! She hopes that everything goes well.

At dinner time, Riddhima and Sejal have arrived.

Vansh stares at her once he sees her as she was super beautiful. Actually she noticed that.

Riddhima: What's wrong? Why you are staring at me that much?! Do I look that horrible?!

Vansh: You look super gorgeous.

She got shy and her cheeks become red.

Vansh: Oh! You got shy! Actually, you look more beautiful when your cheeks turned red. I like it.

Ishani was watching them and she was super jealous. She got to see the love that Vansh owns to Riddhima in his eyes. She really can't tolerate seeing them together as she got really hurt.