Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 46

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima being in the car discussing about the arrive of the doctor who is coming by the permission of the government.

Riddhima: Vansh, I can see that you are worried and don't tell me that this is because of me and my pregnancy. As I can observe that there is another thing that worries you so much. So can you tell me what is worrying my dearest husband?

Vansh: Yes Riddhima you are right. There is something that makes me worry so much and I will not hide anything from you and I will tell you everything.

Riddhima: Vansh you worried me so much. Please tell me what is going on.

Vansh: Just relax sweetheart, it is not a big deal. I'm just worrying about the arrive of the doctor who is coming by the permission of the government and I have to be at the hospital to welcome that doctor.

Riddhima: New doctor and is coming by the permission of the government?! It is kind of weird thing! And what is the reason that could make the government send a doctor from their stuff to VR hospital?! I think that this didn't happen before, right?!

Vansh: Did you forget what has happened yesterday and what that mad man has done in the hospital?! If my men didn't handle the situation with me, a disaster would has happened! So when the government and the ministry of health have known what has happened in the hospital, they decided to send this doctor so he/she could know everything is happening in the hospital and to give reports to the government about the hospital's state and if the reports are all perfect this doctor will leave the hospital. I just hope that everything become fine and this doctor don't cause problems to us.

Riddhima puts her hand on Vansh's shoulder to calm him down and to relief his stress and worry.

Riddhima: Please relax Vansh, I'm sure that everything will go on the right path and this doctor will not cause any problems. I'm sure that the great Vansh Rai Singhania will handle everything in the hospital. If you are able to handle me, you will not be able to handle this tiny issue?!

Her words relieved his stress and worry and her funny and cute expression made him smile.

Riddhima: How you are hiding such a beautiful smile like that?! Please keep smiling in this way as I like you very much when you are smiling in that way! Actually, this handsome face can't carry anything other than the smile so please keep up this pretty smile.

He holds her hand to express how much he is grateful to have her in his life.

Vansh: Thank you Riddhima for always being with me and relieving my stress and worry. You always know how to draw a smile on my face by your cute and unique expression.

Riddhima: Don't worry, you will always see this expression and this way of speaking a lot in the upcoming days especially when our baby will arrive as of course he/she will completely take from me this beautiful and funny way of speaking!

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! I can see that you have a big confidence! Not bad sweetheart! I think that you have learned a lot from me during those time that you are spending it with me. Am I right or am I right?!

They start to laugh after Vansh has finished his words and they were enjoying their time together.

Afterwards. Riddhima and Vansh have arrived to the hospital and then Siya and Angre followed them and they were all waiting for that doctor to come.

Siya: I don't know what is the need of this doctor?! The government and the ministry of health are trusting us otherwise they could merely closed the hospital! So why they will send this doctor?!

Vansh: And what is the problem Siya dear?! It is okay, we don't have any problem if this doctor came to the hospital as I'm 100% sure that this doctor will never find any bad thing in the hospital. I know how much my hospital is perfect and no one could accuses any action is happening in my hospital. So Siya you don't have to worry darling, everything will be fine and actually I'm really excited for the work with this doctor as I'm sure that working with doctors from the government stuff will lead to a great success and all the doctors here will learn a lot of new things. So let's wait and see what will happen next.