Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 68

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima were still drinking the hot chocolate together.

After Riddhima has finished the hot chocolate, she gets up from Vansh's lap and she was going away as she was really shy.

Then Vansh has holds her hand to stop her from leaving and he makes her close to him so he could be able to feel her heart beats.

Vansh: Where are you going sweetheart?! I told you that I will not allow you to escape from me Riddhima. Today's night will be ours, just ours.

Riddhima and Vansh have listened to a loud sound as if it was running very hard.

Riddhima: I think it is raining outside.

Vansh: Yeah. I think that it will rain so much today.

Riddhima: Yes, I want to go outside to enjoy the rain as you know how much I love playing under the rain.

Vansh: I think that you are trying your best to escape as much as you can, but trust me there will no be a result of all those escapes.

Riddhima: Come on Vansh, you know that I will not be able to escape from my dearest husband. I just want to spend more time with you by enjoying our time under the rain so don't waste our time and let's enjoy the lovely weather before the rain could stop.

Vansh: Okay, I will fulfill your wish so you don't say that I'm not a good husband and let's have fun under the rain.

Riddhima: Yayy!

Riddhima runs outside and she was very happy seeing the heavy rain and she starts playing under the rain and she was smiling.

Vansh was staring at her and he was smiling as he was amazed of how Riddhima owns a child's soul.

Vansh to himself: A crazy girl! She doesn't miss a moment without enjoying it as a young child! I don't know who will have a child behavior more than the other, the mother or her child?! I think that in the future I will handle two kids not just one!

Riddhima: You will keep staring at me like that and you will not join this beautiful occasion with me. Come Vansh as I promise that you will really enjoy a lot.

Vansh comes to Riddhima and he starts enjoying with her.

He makes her closer to him and he puts one of his hands around her waist and the other hand has putted around her neck so he could make Riddhima's face closer to his face.

Then he starts kissing her and he was touching her with a romantic way.

Riddhima was very shy from what Vansh was doing, but she was still feeling very happy being her beloved one.

She wasn't able to say a word and regardless that she is shy from what is happening, but she isn't able to stop Vansh because she was feeling attached to him while they were that close.

Riddhima was holding Vansh very tightly and she wasn't able to leave him.

Each one of them was feeling very happy and attached to the other.

They start to remembering every single moment they were celebrating it together.

Actually, they were both sure that this night will be a very unique night in their relationship.

They become sure that this night will increase their love towards each other and it will increase the strength of their relationship.

Vansh holds Riddhima to the tent.

Vansh wasn't saying a word as he can see everything in Riddhima's eyes and he was sure that she also saw everything in his eyes so he believe that he doesn't need to say anything.