Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 51

The episode starts with Ahana still wondering how Vansh has succeeded in failing her plan.
Ahana to herself: I don't know how Vansh has succeeded in fixing the blood bank and gets all of those amounts of blood and how he could do such a thing and I was watching every single move he was doing and I didn't left my eye on him for a second until the minister has arrived! I really can't understand how this is possible?!
Vansh: I will tell you how this could be possible.
Ahana got surprised when she saw Vansh, Riddhima, Siya, and Angre are all in front of her.
Ahana: Don't be happy so much Vansh as until I'm still in the hospital I will not make your happiness complete. Yes you have succeeded in failing my plan, but you didn't succeed in exposing me in front of the minister and the proof that you have collected wasn't enough to expose me and here am I still in the hospital and my presence means that the presence of your destroy is still here and will not leave you until I destroy you and your hospital completely!
Riddhima: Don't you dare to say any other word to my husband as will not be worse than me. So you have to stay in your limits and don't make me insult you because you will not tolerate what I will say and do to you. I'm just quiet till now for my husband's sake, but if you have said any other word trust me I will not keep quiet!
Vansh comes near Riddhima and he calmed her down.
Vansh: Come on sweetheart! Please control your anger as this isn't good for you or for our child. So please relax Riddhima as I can put that Ahana on her limits. So don't worry and calm down.
Then Vansh starts talking to Ahana to surprise and shock her for what she still doesn't know.
Vansh: Who told you Ahana that I was planning to expose you today in front of the minister?! Actually, all what has happened today was included in my plan and nothing has happened out of my plan.
Ahana got shocked from Vansh's words.
Ahana: What?! So it means that you have known that I will be able to get out of that situation!
Vansh: Of course Ahana. Do you think that if I want to expose you I will not get a strong proof against you?! When Vansh Rai Singhania wants to expose someone, he will collect a very strong proofs against that person. It was all my plan Ahana. My plan wasn't to expose you, my plan was to make you feel stressed that you could be exposed in any time. I was very satisfied to see your worry and stress! This also wasn't my only target. My target was to not expose you in front of the minister, but to make him start to doubt you and that's what completely has happened. I know that you are so eager to know how I managed to fix the blood bank and do all of those things and I will give you this favor and I will tell you how this happened.
Flashback shows Vansh discussing his plan with Riddhima, Siya, and Angre.
Vansh: We must fix the blood bank very fast without making Ahana notice anything.
Angre: Don't worry boss, I've called the maintenance company and they are on their way. Don't worry, I will not make Ahana notice their arrive. When they will arrive, I will make them work silently so we don't make Ahana observe anything.
Vansh: And what about the amounts of blood?
Riddhima: Don't worry Vansh as I have managed to get all the amounts of blood that we needed and the blood is backed and is in the way to the hospital and it will arrive when the blood bank will be fixed.
Vansh: What about Ahana?
Siya: She is now calling the minister to in form him about what has happened to the blood bank.
Vansh: Perfect! Now we will move to the next part in our plan as the arrive of the minister will cause problems to Ahana not to us.
Siya: Do you mean that we will expose her in front of the minister?
Vansh: No, we will not expose her because we don't have a strong proof. But we have that something that could make the minister start to doubt her and that will broke her more than being merely exposed.
Riddhima: And what is this thing Vansh?!
Vansh: A video in the CCTV footage that shows Ahana being near the blood bank. I know that this video doesn't prove that Ahana is damaging the blood bank so it will not be useful to expose her. The video will give us two benefits: the first benefit is that we will make the minister starts to doubt Ahana and this will be better than he isn't aware of anything about her and the second benefit is that I will make that Ahana worry as she will think that she is going to be exposed and I will be very satisfied seeing her in that state.
Riddhima: We will manage to do everything very well so you don't have to worry, but you mustn't make anything because of course after Ahana will finish her call with the minister she will come to keep an eye on you so she could be sure that you will not do anything until the minister arrive.
Vansh: Yes Riddhima you are right. I will be here and I will make Ahana believe that I have been gave up so she could be believed that she has succeeded in her plan and that will make her suffer a lot when all her plan got failed. *Flashback ends*
Vansh: I can admit how fool you are Ahana! You were trapped in your own plan! You didn't know that during the time that you were talking with the minister, we were doing our plan and fooling you and when you have finished your call we were already starting implementing our plan.
Riddhima: Actually, you didn't know that you were helping us when you were being busy keeping an eye on Vansh.
Angre: As this made you got busy and you weren't aware of what we were doing.
Ahana was very angry when she was listening to their words. She wasn't believing that they have succeeded in failing her plan. She didn't believe that she could be a puppet in Vansh's hand!
Vansh: I can see that you are now silent so where is your confidence and arrogant?!
Ahana: Don't think that you have won Vansh. The game is just started and I will not surrender whatever are the circumstances. I'm still in the hospital and I will not give up in destroying you Vansh along with destroying your hospital! Actually, I told you before that it will be so much fun playing with you and let's see who will win in the next time and by the way you still haven't able to know my motive and trust me you will not be able to know it even if you tried a lot.
Vansh: Do you know what is your problem?! That you are overconfident and I will treat you from this when I will know your motive very soon along with exposing your deeds in front of the government and the ministry of health.
Ahana: Let's see what you will do Vansh.
Vansh: Let's see Ahana. Now we must leave you so you can celebrate your failure!
After they have left Ahana, she starts to break everything around her.
Ahana to herself: I will not leave you Vansh. I will destroy you all and I will not leave anyone to live peacefully. And that Riddhima who was so proud of herself while she was talking about her love to Vansh and she was insulting me, I will not leave you Riddhima and I will make you pay for everything you have said and done. No one will be saved from me!
Afterwards, Vansh and Riddhima were happy that they have succeeded in fixing what Ahana has done.
Riddhima: Regardless that I was really eager to kick that Ahana from the hospital after exposing her, but I'm really feeling happy that we have succeeded in failing her plan and fixed the blood bank. Vansh you really don't know how much I'm happy that we have done the surgeries to the patients and we didn't postponed anything. I just hope that we could know Ahana's truth soon and expose her without being able to do something else.
Vansh: Don't worry Riddhima, I'm sure that very soon we will expose that Ahana. By the way, I have observed how much my wife loves me a lot when you were shouting to that Ahana! I've been admired seeing you very dangerous like that. Not bad sweetheart!
Riddhima: I can't see anyone disturbing my husband and I keep quiet. No one could do anything to my husband when I'm here.
He grabbed her towards him and he hugged her very tightly.
Riddhima: I love you Vansh.
Vansh: I love you sweetheart.
After Riddhima and Vansh have finished their work in the hospital, they have returned to the house.
Vansh and Riddhima were still worry from Ahana and what she could do next, but they were trying to forget their worry by opening the gifts that the family have gifted to them as they were busy so they didn't opened the gifts yesterday so they decided to open it today to relief their stress.
Riddhima: I'm really excited to open the gifts. So let's do this fast as I can't be more curious to see the gifts.
They start opening the gifts and they started with Anuprya's gift.
Vansh: Wow! Mom has bought to the baby a very beautiful clothes and she bought clothes that could be suitable for boys and girls until we could know the s*x of the child.
Riddhima: Yes Vansh, look how much they are so small! They are so cute! I believe that the baby will look very adorable when he/she wears those clothes.
Then they have opened Rudra's gift.
Riddhima: Look at the beautiful toys that dad has bought them to the baby.
Vansh: He is very clever as he has bought a pink toys if the child is a girl and a blue toys if the child is a boy!
Riddhima: Of course my father is very clever as I have taken the clever ability from my father.
Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! I can see that you own so much confidence!
Riddhima: I must own a huge confidence so I can be suitable to be Vansh Rai Singhania's wife!
She becomes near him and she kissed him in his cheek and then she starts opening Ragini's gift.
Riddhima: Look at Ragini's gift, she has gifted a pictures of beautiful babies so I could observe them during my pregnancy so our baby could become beautiful like them.
He grabbed her towards him and he kissed her which made her so shy.
Vansh: We don't need those pictures as I'm 100% sure that our child will look gorgeous as he/she will be like his/her gorgeous mother.
She got super shy and he has observed that so he decided to open Sejal and Kabir's gift to relief her shyness.

Vansh: Kabir and Sejal have really rocked it, they have chosen a beautiful bed for the baby!
Riddhima: Yes, the bed is really amazing. I like it so much and I'm sure that the baby will like it very much.
Then they started to open the last gift which is Angre and Siya's gift.
Riddhima: Look what Angre and Siya have bought! They have gifted us some children books so when our child arrive and he/she is going to sleep we could tell to him/her a story before sleeping.
Vansh: It is really a beautiful gift!
After they have finished seeing the gifts, Vansh has putted his hand above Riddhima's tummy and he starts talking to his child.
Vansh: Look my lovely child how your whole family love you so much and they have have bought you a beautiful gifts that you will enjoy a lot when you have it. I hope that you can feel how much we are all love you and we are really eager for your arrive. I didn't believe that I could love someone without seeing him, but this what you made me do my dearest child. You made me love you so much without even seeing you and I'm sure that when you will arrive that I will love you even more. I love you so much my lovely child.
Then he has kissed Riddhima's tummy so he can made his child feel his love and care towards him/her.
Riddhima: You are talking to the child as if he/she is really listening to you!
Vansh: Of course my child is listening to me. This child isn't a normal child, he/she is Vansh Rai Singhania's child so of course he/she is listening to me now.
Riddhima: I believe that our child is feeling everything is happening with us and he/she is joining us in everything detail we are doing. It is really a new feeling to have a life being in you, I'm really enjoying that I'm carrying a part of you Vansh.
She hugged him very tightly after she has finished her words. She was trying to make her child be safe being with his/her parents.
At the same time, Angre has known everything about Ahana Mathour and he was shocked from what he has known and he wasn't able believe that this could be believable!
Angre to himself: I can't believe that what I have known is the truth! It will be really a shocking thing when Vansh will know Ahana's identity. I must go to tell Vansh now everything I have known so he could see what he will do with that Ahana.
At that moment, Riddhima was sleeping and Vansh wasn't able to sleep because he was thinking about what could Ahana do next.
Vansh to himself: I must to know Ahana's truth very fast so I could know what I could do with her. I must to know her identity so I can collect the proofs against her and expose her as soon as possible.
Then he got a manage from Angre telling him: "Boss I need you to come out to meet me as I have known Ahana's truth and I want to tell you everything I have known".
Vansh goes to Angre very fast to know from him Ahana's truth.
Vansh: Angre, do you really have known Ahana's truth?!
Angre: Yes boss.
Vansh: Does is really a connection between her and that cheap girl who has cheated me in the past?!
Angre: Yes Vansh.
Vansh: I was right, I know that all of those problems are made by the hands of that cheap girl! So that cheap girl is the one who has sent that Ahana to destroy our lives.
Angre: No Vansh she didn't sent anyone.
Vansh: Angre you really made me confused! How you are telling me that there is a connection between them and how you are telling that she didn't sent Ahana to our lives?! Please tell me what you have fast and there is no need of that suspense!
Angre: She didn't sent Ahana because that cheap girl who has cheated you in the past is Ahana Mathour!
Vansh: What?!
Angre: Yes Vansh, that girl who has cheated you and Ahana Mathour are one person and she returning back to destroy your life and your hospital and this time I have known her old motive and why she is doing all of those things.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and don't forget your votes and comments on the episode.