Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 4

The episode starts with Vansh and Siya being arrived to VR mansion.

Aryan: Finally you both came, we have been waiting for you a lot. Let's have dinner as I'm very hungry. Hello Siya sweetie how are you? If everything is fine?

Siya: yes Aryan I'm fine, it was just a long day as usual.

Aryan: Come darling let's eat.

They sit all on the dinning table and they start chit chatting with each other:

Anuprya: Vansh, I can see that you feel happy and relaxed today. So that means that today's surgery was successful right?

Vansh: Of course mom, When I didn't success on a surgery. You know Vansh's life is full of success.

Anuprya: That's my boy. I'm always proud of you my son.

Aryan to Siya in a quiet voice: Why he always gain everyone's attention? Why you don't success like him Siya? You are also a doctor right?! So why he loves to gain all the praise?!

Siya: Aryan please stop it, don't forget that he is my brother who I loves him a lot and I'm always proud of what he is doing. His success is my success. He is our shield who protects us. So please don't bother me of that nonsense conversation I'm already tired and I need to relax.

Aryan: Sorry baby. I didn't mean it, I just because I love you I want to see the most successful doctor in the whole world. I hope that you didn't got bothered from what I said.

Siya: It's okay Aryan, but please don't repeated again.

Aryan: Okay darling. I'm sorry again. I love you.

Siya: I love you too.

Aryan to himself: Stupid girl, I really can't tolerate her more. She is really attached to her brother. What the unique thing that he have?! I've to control myself so she can't know my motive. I'm waiting for that day when I can take everything from their super great Vansh Rai Singhania!

Vansh: Kabir, you are not thinking to come and work with us in the hospital?

Kabir: Oh bro! Don't come up again with this. You know that I don't understand anything in the hospital stuff. I'm not a doctor like you and Siya so what I will do there?!

Vansh: Really?! Do you think that doctors only who work in the hospital?! You can work with Rudra uncle in the financial department by the way. There are a lot of work that you can do there. I think it will better than wasting your time with partying and roaming with girls. Am I right or Am I right?

Kabir: Vansh, you know that I can't tolerate working. Leave me with my mind and when I feel that I'm ready to work I will tell you. Anyway, I could help you with something so you don't say that I'm useless.

Vansh: What? Surprise me!

Kabir: You were thinking about renovating the hospital right?

Vansh: Right.

Kabir: And of course you will need a professional interior designer. So I have found that one.

Vansh: Who? Do we know him?!

Kabir: *Her* She is a girl bro and yes we know her since childhood.

Siya: Oh really! Do you mean Sejal?! Did she returned to the city?

Kabir: Yes, I have contacted with her and she told me that she will live here and will not leave the city again. So I thought to let her start working with our hospital first. I think this will be better for you Vansh as we already know Sejal and you don't have to investigate a lot about her.