Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 55

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima being working in the hospital as they were curing newly born baby who was left in the street and she was going to die due to the heavy rain that was happening and she was going to die due to the amount of water that has entered her throat. Then Vansh and Riddhima succeed in rescuing the girl, but they were shocked that there are parents who could merely leave their child!

Riddhima: Thank God that we succeeded in rescuing the baby as she was coming and her state was really critical!

Vansh: I was really afraid that we could not rescue her as there was a lot of amounts of water in her throat, but thank God that know her state is fine and she has been out of danger.

At that moment, Vansh found Riddhima crying and he wasn't understanding the reason behind it.

He comes near her and he takes her to his office and he calms her down by hugging her.

Vansh: Come on sweetheart! What is the reason of those tears now?! As now everything is fine so what could make you cry very hard like that?! Just calm down please. I can't see your tears so please stop crying and relax. Just tell me what makes you cry that much?!

Riddhima: Did you have seen the child's state?! It was really a sensitive case! I can't believe that a parents could be very heartless as they could merely leave their newly born baby and they didn't think about what could happen to that baby! I got very emotional when I saw her state. She was going to die Vansh! She is a very young girl to suffer all of this pain!

Vansh was trying to calm Riddhima down and he hugged her more tightly to relief the sadness that she owns and he was trying to stop her from crying.

Vansh: I know that is very hard thing for you to see and tolerate this, but unfortunately there are some people who doesn't have a pure and kind heart like what you own so they could merely do any unbelievable and unacceptable behavior like that. There are some people who doesn't care about anyone other than themselves and of course this child's parents weren't wanting a child and they got forced to have the child.

Riddhima: So they could merely leave the child in the street without caring about her! Those people can't be called as a parents, they are just have enjoyed for some moments and then when they become responsible of a child they merely leave her like that! How they could be careless like that?!

Vansh: Just calm down sweetheart. This is not good for you or for our child, please relax. You will can't make all the people like you, you will meet a lot of people who doesn't actually deserve to call them humans. I'm really feeling sorry for this lovely girl who just her mistake is that she she is the daughter of those heartless people.

Riddhima: I don't know how they can leave such a beautiful girl like her, she is very cute actually she looks like an angel! I don't know how they could merely leave her?!

Vansh: Don't worry Riddhima, I will take care of the child and when she finish her treatment I will manage to put her in a very comfortable orphanage and I will be sure that I could supply to her all her needs until she get older and enter the college. I will not leave that child to be homeless and doesn't have the basic needs to survive just because her parents were careless. I will make her doesn't need anything. Are you happy now?

There is a smile has drawn on her face as she was very happy to see how careful her husband is and how he is caring about a child that she isn't his own child so what he will do with their own child?!

She hugged him more and kissed him in his cheek.

Riddhima: How you are so kind and caring like that?! I'm really proud that you will be the father of my child. If you are caring very much like that about a child that isn't your own child so of course you will be the most careful father for our own child. I'm sure that you will shower an unconditional love to our child. I'm really proud that you have a pure heart like that. I love you so much Vansh.