Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 42

The episode starts with Angre going to Siya's room to check on her.
Angre: How are you Siya now? Are you fine?
Siya: Yes Angre, I'm fine. I'm just still surprised from what has happened to me! I didn't imagine that I will face such a situation!
Angre: Don't over think Siya. You have not to think a lot about what has happened. What is done is done and we will can't change it and by the way you were really brave that you defeated that cheap man so you mustn't be upset. You must be proud of how brave you are. I'm really proud of you Siya!
Siya was really happy from Angre's support and care and she was feeling really safe when she is with him. Her feelings towards him start to increase and her confusion starts to be cleared. She starts to notice her love towards him, but she was afraid.

She doesn't want to repeat the same thing that has happened to her with Aryan. She is really afraid to be cheated once again, but at the same time she can't forbid herself from feeling happy and safe when she is with Angre. She just wants him to calm her down and promise her that he will never be like that Aryan. Actually, she is also afraid that Angre isn't owing the same feelings that she feels toward him. But what makes her some how sure that he loves her, his care that she notices it in his eyes. She is just waiting for him to confess his love to her. She doesn't know when he will confess his love to her, but she hopes when he decides to tell her what he owns to her she could be able to accept his feelings and don't be still afraid from being in a relationship once again.
Then Siya decides to start the conversation and thank him for his support.

Siya: Angre, I want to thank you so much for your support. I really didn't have the courage to tell anyone what I have passed through if you didn't encourage and support me. Your support and care really means a lot to me. Thank you so much Angre.
Angre: You don't have to thank me Siya. You are so important to me and I can't see you in any problem and don't support you.
His words draw a smile in her face. Actually, he has observed her happiness and he becomes sure that she owns to him the same feelings that he owns to her. He is just waiting for the right time so he could confess his feelings to her. He is just afraid that no one could accept him as Siya's husband because what his sister has done. He doesn't know what shall he do?! He is just decided to leave her to relax until he could know what shall he do.
Angre: I will leave you now Siya to take some rest. Take care of yourself and don't think about anything has happened. Good night Siya.

Siya: Thank you Angre. Good night and have a sweet dreams.
After Angre lefts Siya, he was thanking God that he gave him a sign in today's party about Siya's love to him. Regardless that he wouldn't prefer that the sign could be by that tough situation that Siya passed through, buy at least he would now feel and notice Siya's love to him.
Angre to himself: I'm really happy that I've noticed Siya's feelings towards me. I'm just now afraid that no one could accept me because of what Ishani has done. I don't know if shall I confess my feelings to Siya or not.
Kabir: You definitely must confess your love to Siya.
Angre got surprised to see Kabir listening to his words.

Kabir: You don't have to be shy from your feelings. Love is the most purest feeling. So don't be ashamed of it and don't waste a second and you are not with the one you love the most. Don't care about the consequences, just care about how you could confess your love to Siya. I would never prefer a perfect husband to my sister more than you Angre. So don't think a lot and confess your love to Siya very quickly as now we could do the marriage rituals together so the house will have two marriages at the same time. It will be very interesting thing.
Kabir said these words and left Angre, Kabir knows that his words will encourage Angre to confess his love to Siya.
Angre to himself: You are right Kabir, I must confess my love to Siya whatever are the consequences.
At the same time, Siya was also confused.

Siya to herself: I can now admit that I really love Angre so much. Actually, I can feel that he is my true love that I wasn't noticing from a lot of time, but I'm really afraid. I'm afraid that I could fail again. It is really hard to suffer from two heart breaks. I really don't know if shall I confess my feelings to Angre or shall I be quiet?!