Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 12

The episode starts with Riddhima going to the hospital and she was super angry and she decided to submit her resigned letter to Vansh Rai Singhania. She enters his office and she finds Dr. Siya there.

Siya: Riddhima what are you doing? Do you will easily leave your dream job just because a misunderstanding? And what about you Vansh? You will not clear this misunderstanding? Please say something.

Vansh: What I will say Siya, it wasn't a misunderstanding I've knew her real identity.

Riddhima: I don't care about your point of view on me, I will leave your hospital and we will not meet again. So it is over Dr. Vansh Rai Singhania.

Sunny was listening to them and he was really happy actually he called Aryan and he informs him about what is going on and Aryan was very happy so he decided to come to the hospital to watch this farce.

Aryan: I'm coming, I will not mess any of that fun!

Siya is surprised from Vansh's reaction, she thought that after what she told him that he will stop Riddhima from leaving the hospital. So how he is behaving like that?!

Riddhima was going to to leave when Vansh stopped her.

Vansh: Just a second Dr. Riddhima, you will can't resign that easily. You are not in a normal hospital or you are working with a normal owner. You will not leave the hospital, no one get from Vansh's life without his permission. You know my rules from the beginning and you accepted it. So your resigned letter is not accepted and just go to complete your work without a word or else there are some rules in your contract that could cause to you a lot of problems, actually it may lead you to jail. So what you have choose work or jail?

Riddhima smashed the resign papers and left his office without saying a word and that what makes him knows that she accepted to complete working in his hospital. They both smile hideously.

Flash back shows Riddhima and Vansh discussing their plan.

Riddhima: Do you mean that we will not let anyone knows that we knew their plan?

Vansh: Yes, we will make them discover that they succeed in their plan and we had fall into their trap, but actually they are the ones who will be trapped in their own plan.

Riddhima: How?

Vansh: You will go and submit to me your resign letter.

Riddhima: What? You will make me leave the job?! How this is possible?! You will do what they want?!

Vansh: Hold on. Give me me a chance to complete my words. You will pretend that you want to leave the job and I will pretend that I will refuse it not because we cleared the misunderstandings, but because of Vansh's rules who no one could have the ability to not follow it.

Riddhima: So what you will gain from that?

Vansh: At the beginning, they will be happy that they succeed in their plan and when I refuse your resign letter, they will got shocked and of course they will do something unplanned and we will caught them.

Flash back ends.

Sunny and Aryan were shocked from what they saw!

Aryan: How this is possible?! The plan was just perfect. She has to resign so that she loses the job that she was so proud of it and they both become so shattered so we can attack them, but now everything had changed!

Sunny: Do you think that Vansh knew our plan and that's why he didn't accept her resign letter.

Aryan: Of course not, His attitude was clear, he wants to punish her by staying in the hospital. But this isn't what I want, I don't want them to stay more together. I don't know when they could become closer and clear that misunderstanding. We have to do something.