Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 44

The episode starts with Angre and Vansh curing Riddhima's wounds and checking on her health and then Siya comes and she was really worried about Riddhima.

Siya: Guys please tell me does she is okay?

Angre: Don't worry Siya, she is fine.

Siya: But she is still doesn't gain consciousness!

Angre: Don't worry, she will gain consciousnesses now and everything will be fine.

After Angre has finished his words, Riddhima starts to gain consciousness and Vansh was very happy when he saw her fine and he hugged her to be sure that she is fine and no one would take her from him.

Riddhima: Vansh don't worry I'm fine.

She put her hand on his face to calm him down.

Riddhima: Just relax baby and calm down please, I'm totally fine.

Vansh: How you are telling me to calm down and relax and you have been hit in a very hard way and there is a wound in your head?!

Riddhima: Come on Vansh! It is a small wound and it will vanish fast. Actually, I don't think that it will last a lot as I was cured by the great Vansh Rai Singhania so of course the wounds will be treated and vanish quickly! So please don't worry.

Angre: Yes Vansh you don't have to worry. Riddhima bhabi is fine now and we already has done to her all the medical tests needed and it will arrive after some time and we will be sure that she is totally fine.

Vansh: I will be waiting for the medical reports so I could be calmed down that you are fine sweetheart.

Angre and Siya left the room to leave Riddhima relax.

Then Riddhima has observed that Vansh is upset from her.

Riddhima: I can see that my dearest husband is upset from me so can I know the reason?

Vansh: Do you also want me to not be upset from you after what you have done?! I told you to not be near that man because I'm worried about you and what you has done?! You went to him and faced him by insulting him and look what has happened to you?! You didn't think about what would has happened to me if this man got mad very much and then he got to shoot you with the gun that he was owing?! You didn't think about what would happen to me if nothing bad could happened to you?! I would have die if anything bad has happened to you!

Riddhima: Please Vansh don't say that word please. I can't live a second without you so please don't talk about death once again.

Vansh: So if you want me to not talk about death once again you must promise me that you will never put your life in any other danger and you will listen to my words without saying saying a word! Other wise, you will not get from the house so I can be sure that nothing will happen to you.

Riddhima: Hold on! You know that I can't sit quiet at the house as I know how much I love my work and I enjoy curing the patients.

Vansh: As I know that, you must promise me that you will take care of yourself or else I will not have any other choice other than the choice that I've told it to you.

Riddhima: Okay okay, I promise you that I will take care of myself and I will not put my life in any danger. Are you happy now?

Vansh: Yes, I'm happy that you are with me and nothing bad has happened to you.

He kissed her in her forehead and then he hugged her so tightly and he was taking care of her.

Afterwards, Riddhima's reports got arrived and Angre has received it and he got surprised to see the reports and he informed Siya for what he has seen in the reports.