Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 86

The episode starts with one of the gangsters have known that there is someone has used the mobile and made the whole people know that they are going to steal the jewelry store.

One of the gangsters: Boss, boss there is a problem has happened.

The boss of the gangsters: What has happened?!

One of the gangsters: There is a video has uploaded about what is the happening here and this thing that has spread in everywhere and all the media is talking about the stealing of the jewelry store in the mall.

The boss: What?!

One of the gangsters: Yes boss this what has happened and I think that the police is one their way.

The boss: How this is possible?!

One of the gangsters: I don't know boss.

The boss: Of course there is someone from those people who didn't gave us his/her mobile and then this person got succeeded in publishing this video.

One of the gangsters: We must to know that person.

The boss: We must to check all the people here to know who that person who has published the video.

Riddhima was very afraid and she was scared that they could know that she is the one who has published the video.

At the same time, Vansh was managing to enter the jewelry store without making anyone notice him.

Then Vansh got succeeded in entering the jewelry store.

He was searching about Riddhima.

At that moment, the gangsters were checking everyone to know which one has the mobile.

One of the gangsters was pointing his gun on one of the elderly people.

One of the gangsters: Just say the truth and get the mobile that you have captured by it the video that has published on the social media.

The elderly woman: Trust me I didn't made anything and I really didn't have a mobile as I have given it to you.

The gangster come to the elderly woman and he was treating her in a bad way.

Riddhima wasn't able to control herself while she is seeing this heartless man pointing his gun on this elderly woman.

So she decided to be brave and she faced that man.

She gets up from her place.

Then she comes to be in front of that man.

Riddhima: How dare you to point your gun in front of this elderly woman?! You are such and heartless man who doesn't deserve to be respected at all. Do you are asking about that person who has captured the video?

One of the gangsters: Yes.

Riddhima: I'm the one who has published it. So what you will do now?! Do you think that you will scare us when you are holding this gun?! No one of you will be able to do anything as very soon the police will come and will rescue all of us and you will be putted in jail.

At that moment, the police has came to the mall.

They weren't able to enter the jewelry store as there are a lot of innocent people in the store.

So if they entered now, they could have risked the people's lives.

They were trying to reach to the gangsters to negotiate with them.

At the same time, the gangster got very angry from Riddhima's words.

So he has pointed his gun on Riddhima.