Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 31

The episode starts with Ishani going to Vansh and Riddhima's room to do her new plan.

Ishani to herself: Riddhima, I will not give you the chance to unit with my Vansh. I don't know how every time you manage to be rescued from my plans?! I don't know why Vansh always succeed in rescuing you?! But trust me he will not manage to rescue you every time, of course one day he will become late for some minutes and those minutes will make me succeed in my plan. Just for my new move.

Ishani starts putting some powder on the bed and at every place they could touch it when they enter the room.

Ishani to herself: I must always be alert to not give the chance to Riddhima to be with Vansh and this powder will do my job! This powder will make Vansh and Riddhima suffer through a lot of itching and it will prevent them from even thinking about being together! Wish you all the best in your second night Riddhima that will also be failed like the previous night. You must always get used to the failure of every night with Vansh because I will always stand between you and Vansh!

At the same time, Vansh and Riddhima succeed in getting out from the house without giving the chance to anyone to notice them and when they were in the car they called the family and told them that they are going together to a place and they will come tomorrow and they didn't mention the location of the place that they are going to it. Actually, Riddhima herself doesn't know where they are going!

When Ishani was in Riddhima and Vansh's room, she got surprised to know from Ragini that Vansh and Riddhima went out and they will not come till tomorrow!

Ragini: What are you doing in Riddhima and Vansh's room?!

Ishani: I was going to Riddhima to talk with her, but I didn't find her. So I was waiting for her.

Ragini: That means that you will be in her room waiting for her till tomorrow!

Ishani: What do you mean?!

Ragini: Vansh and Riddhima told us that they are going to a place together and they will not come until tomorrow. I think they are preparing for a honeymoon without telling anyone!

Ishani got shocked from Ragini's words, but she was trying to control herself so Ragini doesn't observe anything.

Ragini: So let's go.

Ishani: Okay.

Ishani was very angry, she doesn't believe that Riddhima is very smart like that. Ishani decided to enter her room and close it so no one could notice her anger.

Ishani to herself: I will not leave you Riddhima! You will not be saved from me! Do you believe that you are smarter than me?! No darling, no one could defeat Ishani Malhotra! I admit that leaving the house with Vansh is really a brilliant idea, but trust me you will not gain anything from this move and I will destroy your plan and I will not make you reach to what you want. I will not sit here jealous and sad without doing anything! I will make my men know your location and I will manage to be there as soon as possible and I will destroy your happiness by creating so much drama.

At the same time, Vansh and Riddhima were in their way to place that Vansh prepared to Riddhima.

Riddhima: You still will not tell me where are we going?

Vansh: Be patient sweetheart. We are almost near to the place and you will know everything. Just wait.

Riddhima: I will try to be patient, but I can't promise you to wait a lot!

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! The wife is taking her husband's dialogue! Not bad sweetheart!

Riddhima: Of course, it is my my smallest right!