Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 41

The episode starts with Angre being super angry.

Angre: Just tell me the name of that guy and I'll make him know his place and I will punish him very hard!

Siya was happy to see Angre's care about her. Actually, she wasn't become calmed down if he wasn't with her and then she starts to be the one who calms him down.

Siya: Angre, please calm down. I'm fine now so please relax.

Angre: What are you saying Siya?! How you are telling me to relax?! I can't relax and you are terrified and not fine. Actually, you are not fine like you are saying. You are just pretending to be fine to calm me down so I don't cause problems, but I will not leave that guy until I give him a big lesson which will make him don't even think to misbehave with any other girl again!

At that moment, Vansh and Riddhima have seen Siya and Angre so they came to them as they were searching about Siya and they weren't finding her.

Vansh: Siya, where were you sweetie? I was searching about you everywhere, but I wasn't finding you!

Then Vansh starts to observe Siya's state and how she is really terrified and he also observed her teared dress and he was really worried about her.

Vansh: Why you are looking super terrified like that and why your dress is teared?! Please tell me everything and don't hide anything from me. Don't be scared and calm down. I can observe that something bad has happened so please tell me.

Riddhima: Yes Siya dear. Tell us what has happened and don't be afraid, we are with you and nothing could harm you.

Siya was very terrified to tell Vansh and Riddhima what has happened and Angre has observed that so he encouraged her to be brave and say everything has happened as she didn't made anything to embarrassed of.

Angre: Siya don't be terrified to say what has happened to you. You didn't made anything wrong to be ashamed of. Just tell Vansh and bhabi everything and be brave.

Siya became encouraged and supported from Angre's words and she starts telling them everything has happened to her.

Vansh and Riddhima were shocked from what they are hearing and Vansh become very angry from what has happened to his sister.

Vansh: How dare this guy to misbehave with my sister?! I will not leave him. He will not be saved from me. He doesn't know with whom he messed with, he has messed with Vansh Rai Singhania's sister. Don't worry Siya darling, I will punish that guy very hard. Please relax and don't be terrified, you are safe now and nothing will happen to you.

Riddhima was with Siya supporting her and being with her to not make her feel that she is alone, but Siya was terrified from what Vansh and Angre could do as she knows that the society doesn't support the girls who suffered from harassment. They are always leaving the culprits(which is the men) and they just blame the girls and doesn't support them.

Siya: Vansh please don't do anything. I'm fine now. You know that our society doesn't support the girls who suffer from harassment and they start to blame them and the girls become so ashamed and they can't live their lives raising their heads. Please Vansh don't put me in this situation, don't make me feel ashamed and embarrassed. Please Vansh I want to live my life with dignity and pride.

Vansh: What are you saying Siya?! You didn't make anything to be afraid or ashamed from! And about the society, don't care about them as they were always talk about anyone and will always wait for any occasion to talk and blame others. Don't think about the society's point of view, just care about yourself and how to take your right from that shameless man. I will get your right from that guy and I will make him the one who will be ashamed from his actions. Just relax and be brave. You are Vansh Rai Singhania's sister, you must have the courage and don't be afraid from anyone around you.