Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 40

The episode starts with the whole VR family enjoying their time in the party and they are hoping that this new year could come with all the happiness that they have missed in this year and they are hoping that they could forget everything has happened in this year by the arrive of the new year.

Then Vansh unfolded a surprise he was preparing for Riddhima.

Vansh: Riddhima come with me as I'm preparing a surprise to you and I want you to see it.

Riddhima: What is that surprise?!

Vansh: Come on sweetheart! You will know the surprise when you come with me. So can you come with me please?

Riddhima: Okay

Vansh takes Riddhima to the outdoor and then he requests her to close her eyes.

Vansh: Close your eyes and don't open it until I tell you

Riddhima: Again?! You can't surprise me without requesting me to close my eyes! Is your surprises are danger to the eyes so I have to close my eyes to not be damaged?!

Vansh: If you will start joking and you don't close your eyes I could merely leave and we can get back to the party without giving you the surprise!

Riddhima: No no, don't leave. Okay, I will close my eyes. Please get it quickly because my curiosity is killing me to know what is the surprise.

Then Riddhima closed her eyes and then Vansh gets two gift small boxes and then he requests her to open her eyes and then she got surprised with the two gifts that he is holding.

Riddhima: What are those? Are you gifting me two gifts?!

Vansh: No, one of those gifts is for you and the other gift is for me.

Riddhima: Wow! Not bad Vansh! You are gifting yourself a gift! Impressive! You could tell me that you want a gift and I could bought you a gift as you don't have to get a gift to yourself!

Vansh: You are so talkative sweetheart! You could instead of talking a lot you could open the gifts and see them to know why I bought myself a gift and by the way you didn't need to get me a gift because you are the most and precious gift in my life!

His words touched her heart and it made her feel so happy.

Then he opens her gift and she got amazed to see that beautiful watch that he bought it to her.

Riddhima: Wow! It is an adorable watch! I really liked so much.

Vansh: It is more precious than a normal watch. It is a special watch that could be suitable to my special and unique wife.

Riddhima: What do you mean?

Vansh: This watch is connected to my heart beat!

He makes her wears it and he kissed her hand and she was very happy.

Riddhima: And what about your gift?!

He opens the second box and she saw another watch.

Vansh: This watch is for me.

Riddhima: And what this watch is connected with?

Vansh: This is connected by your own heart beat!

She was really impressed and amazed of how he always try to make them near to each other. He always finds a way to attach her with him more.

Vansh: You will not make me wear it?!

Riddhima makes Vansh wears the watch.

Vansh: Now, we will always be together and feel each other's beats even if we are not with each other. We will always feel each other presence. We will always feel each other's love. Those watches will connect us with each other more. We will always be with each other sweetheart.