Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 37

The episode starts with Vansh telling everyone the plan that he made it along with Angre.

Vansh: It was very tough to me to see my beloved ones are suffering from my attitude, but I was really forced. For my family's safety I can do anything and I can cross any limit.

After he finished those words, he was looking at Riddhima. He was trying to relief all the stress and the hurt that that she passed through because of his attitude. Then he completes.

Vansh: What do you think Ishani? Do you think that you will easily fool Vansh Rai Singhania?! You are so fool! No one could even think to fool or cheat Vansh Rai Singhania! I was trying my best to control my anger so you can't notice that I've known your truth, I was trying my best to be so alert and make you be sure that I had really forgot Riddhima and I have convinced by your words and that's why I was doing this act that happened after I returned from the hospital and the act that I have done before I go to the hospital.

Flashback shows Vansh noticing Ishani watching him and Riddhima from the window of their room, so he decided to make a huge drama and say a very tough words to Riddhima so Ishani could be convinced that he isn't trusting Riddhima and will punish her for her cheat. Then after Riddhima left the room heart broken, he observed Ishani's smile and then he sees her leaving.

Vansh to himself: I'm so sorry Riddhima, I know that you are really shattered from my words. Actually, I'm also so shattered and hurt from the words that I have said. I promise you that I will punish that Ishani very quickly and we will be back together very soon. *Flashback ends*

Another flashback shows Vansh after leaving VR mansion and he saw Ishani watching what has happened and he has known that she is now 100% sure that her plan got succeeded and she will not try to kill his Riddhima once again. Then he enters his car to go to the hospital.

Vansh to himself: I'm really proud of you Riddhima, I proud that you are not giving up and that means how true and strong our love is. I really got impressed from your attitude. That's my sweetheart! I know that you will reach to all the proofs against Ishani very soon. Don't worry, I will also do my best to expose that Ishani in front of everyone very soon. Just wait Ishani, your bad time starts now! Not only the husband who is behind you but also the wife! You will not be saved from Vansh and Riddhima Rai Singhania! *Flashback ends*

Vansh went to Riddhima and he was sure that she is really upset from him, he is just waiting to kick that Ishani out and he will do everything Riddhima wants to forgive him.

Vansh: You didn't broke my trust Riddhima, you proved to me how you are really the perfect partner to me. Not bad sweetheart! Riddhima has collected a lot of proofs against that Ishani. Actually, those are not the only proofs against Ishani. Angre and I have also reached to other proofs that could expose Ishani's real motive.

Angre: Yes, I was really shocked when I saw that proofs against Ishani. I didn't believe that my sister could such a thing, I would never accept that you did these things if I didn't saw everything by my eyes. Watch what you have did Ishani!

Angre gets a mobile and he starts playing videos from the CCTV footage of VR mansion and those videos can show Ishani while putting the powder in Riddhima's glass and the other video shows Ishani destroying the wires of the lights so it doesn't work and the engagement ritual doesn't happen. There was another video that shows Ishani cutting the rope of the chandelier so it falls over Riddhima and kills her and the next video shows Ishani confronting Riddhima and telling her everything she had done in the music and the engagement ceremony. Then there was the video that shows Ishani along with Uma kidnapping Riddhima. Angre made everyone watch all the actions that Ishani has made to Riddhima from the beginning of the engagement ritual until confronting her after she brain washed Vansh against Riddhima. The whole family have seen everything Ishani has done till now.