Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 89

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima being arrived to VR mansion.

Vansh gets quickly from his seat to open the car's door to Riddhima.

He gets up from his seat and he goes to the other side of the car to open Riddhima's door.

Vansh opens the door to Riddhima as if she is a princess.

Vansh: So please get from the car my dear princess.

Riddhima was impressed from Vansh's behavior.

She was amazed from his attitude.

She was very happy to see his care about her.

Vansh has observed Riddhima's surprise reaction.

Vansh: I can see that you are very surprised, Am I right or am I right?!

Riddhima: Yes I'm really surprised from your attitude. You are treating me as if I'm really special.

He makes her closer to him.

Vansh: You are really special and unique sweetheart. So you always must be treated in that way. I know that I has been not giving you the respect that you deserve, but I promise you that I will always shower you with all the respect and the love that you deserve it.

Riddhima was very happy when she was listening to Vansh's words.

Then she kissed Vansh's cheek to express to him how she is very happy from his words.

A smile has drawn on Vansh's face.

Then Riddhima joins him as she also smiles.

Riddhima was going to walk towards the house to enter it when Vansh stopped her.

He holds her hand to stop her.

Riddhima: Why you stopped me?! We must to enter the house as there is only 1 hour left for the thankful pray so we must to get into the house to get ready for the pray and participate on it.

Vansh: We will enter the house, but not in a normal way. I must make you enter the house in a very special way.

Riddhima: How? Actually, Vansh you don't need to do this thing as I'm.....

Before Riddhima could be able to complete her words, Vansh has holds Riddhima to make her enter the house.

Riddhima got surprised when Vansh holds her.

Riddhima: Vansh, what are you doing?! We will can't enter the house while you are holding me as it will be very embarrassing.

Vansh: I don't care about anyone's point of view as I'm respecting my wife and treating her with the way that she deserves. I will not make you enter the house normally after what has happened between us. After we have cleared all the misunderstanding that was between us, so now I must make you enter the house in a very special way.

She was smiling and being very happy.

She was happy that she now could be able to see Vansh's care and love towards her once again.

She was really missed to see Vansh treating her in that special way that he always treats her with it.

Vansh was noticing Riddhima's happiness.

Vansh to himself: I promise you sweetheart that I will just spread happiness into your life. I promise you that I will make you forget everything has disturbed you and made you suffered through a lot of pain. I promise you that I will make you flying from happiness.

Vansh starts walking towards the door of the mansion.

The whole family was waiting for Vansh and Riddhima in the hale of the house.