Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 50

The episode starts with Vansh being very angry from what Ahana has done and he was trying to think about a solution for the problem that Ahana has caused.

Vansh: That Ahana I will not leave her! She is very heartless girl! How she could risk the patients' lives just to succeed in her plan and destroy VR hospital?! How she doesn't care about the lives that could be now in danger if we didn't made their surgeries in the right time?! She doesn't think about anything other than destroying me and my hospital, but I will not give her the chance to do this thing. I just now must think about a solution to this problem very fast before she could take an advantage from what she has done and include the government and the ministry of health in this issue and that will put me and the hospital in very critical situation!

Riddhima went near Vansh and she hugged him very tightly to relief his stress and worry so he can think comfortably for a solution.

Then she putted her hand on his face to calm him down.

Riddhima: Please Vansh darling try to relax and calm down. The stress and worry will not make you reach to any solution, you must to get out any stress from your brain so you can think calmly. Relax Vansh I know how much you are angry now, but trust me your anger will not help you and it will prevent you from defeating that Ahana. You must to think quietly as you become very dangerous when you become calmed down and quiet! *She smiles at him to relief his stress*

He doesn't believe that he could smile in this critical situation, but his Riddhima always make the impossible things possible as she always know how to calm him down.

Vansh: How you always succeed in absorbing my anger?! You always know how to calm me down!

Riddhima: I always do everything in a special way at the end I'm Vansh's Rai Singhania's wife so of course I will always do the unexpected things!

Her words really helped him a lot to think and try to solve the problem fast.

Riddhima: So what you will do know Vansh?! Do you start thinking about a solution?

Vansh: Yes Riddhima, I have been found a solution that will flip Ahana's plan on herself and will put her in a big problem. I just want your help in this plan. Do you will help?

Riddhima: Of course Vansh, you don't have to ask me this question as I will always be here to help you in anything. Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it immediately.

Vansh: Before I tell you anything, I just want you to call Angre and Siya as I will need also their help so I want to explain my plan in front of you all.

Riddhima: Okay I will call them.

After Riddhima has called Siya and Angre and then they have arrived, Vansh starts explaining to them his plan and they were amazed from how clever his plan is.

Angre: Wow Vansh! The plan is just perfect!

Vansh: We just must be very careful and alert so we don't make Ahana notice anything as I want to make her believe that I have been give up so she doesn't expect what we will do.

Afterwards, Ahana has called the minister of health to inform him what has happened and to tell him how much VR hospital isn't a good hospital at all.

Ahana: I'm sorry minister that I've disturbed you, but I wasn't able to wait until I send the report to you about VR hospital because the situation is very critical and it may put the patients' lives in danger as the damage in the blood bank will postponed a lot of surgeries to happen. So please minister do something as I can't sit quiet like that as you know that I'm doctor and I can't see a patient's live in danger and don't do anything.