Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 92

The episode starts with the whole family members have finished the pray.

Then Riddhima have given the blessings to everyone.

Afterwards, she starts to give the whole family members the sweets that after the pray.

She gives the sweet to Anuprya.

Then she gives the sweet to Ragini and Rudra.

Then she gives the sweet to Siya and Angre.

Afterwards, she gives the sweet to Sejal and Kabir.

At the end, she comes to Vansh to give him the sweet.

He didn't take the sweet from the plate that Riddhima was holding it.

Riddhima got surprised from his attitude.

Riddhima: Vansh why you didn't take the sweet?! You know that you must to take the sweet after the pray.

Vansh: Come on Sweetheart! Of course I will not refuse to take the sweet that is after the pray.

Riddhima: So why you didn't take it?!

Vansh: Because I want to take it in a special way.

Riddhima: How?!

Vansh: By making you the one who makes me eat the sweet.

Riddhima: Really?!

Vansh: And why not?! You are my wife and I think that this is my right on you my wife. So please make me eat the sweet.

She takes the sweet from the plate that she was holding.

Then she made Vansh eats the sweet.

After Riddhima has made Vansh ate the sweet, he kissed her hand.

She got really shy.

She has observed how the whole family is looking at her.

Especially that Vansh didn't left her hand after he has kissed her hand which increased her shyness.

Riddhima: Vansh, what are you doing?! Please leave my hand as the whole family is looking at us and this what makes me really shy and embarrassed.

He holds her hand more tightly.

Vansh: I will not leave your hand after I have hold it my lovely wife. Because I will never leave you sweetheart. And about the family members, I think that I have told you a lot that I don't care about anyone's point of view as I'm not doing any wrong thing. I'm just showing my love to my lovely wife so there isn't anything that could forbids me from doing that.

He takes the plate from Riddhima.

Then he puts it on a table near him after he has taken from it a sweet.

Vansh: You were sure to make all the family members eat the sweet after performing the pray, but you have forgotten to eat the sweet. So after you have made me has eaten the sweet, I must also to make the same thing to my wife. I will be the one who will make you eat the sweet my lovely sweetheart.

He was still holding her hand while he was talking.

Then he takes her hand and puts it around his back.

At that moment, he comes near her.

Then he makes her eat the sweet in a very romantic way.

Everyone was looking at them and they were smiling.

After Vansh has made Riddhima eat the sweet, there was part of that sweet in Riddhima's lips.

So he comes more closer to her to remove the sweet that was on Riddhima's lips.