Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 94

The episode starts with Riddhima getting out from the dressing room while she was wearing the white saree that Vansh has bought it to her.

Vansh was staring at Riddhima when she has came.

He got really admired from how she look very beautiful and simple.

She also got admired when she saw him wearing the white T-shirt.

Riddhima always like seeing Vansh wearing white T-shirts because she sees him very very attractive when he wears white clothes.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! You really have beaten what I was expected.

Riddhima: How?!

Vansh: As you really look more and more beautiful while you are wearing this white saree than I was expected.

Riddhima comes near him so she could be close to him.

Riddhima: By the way you look very hot in those white clothes.

She winks at him.

Then she kissed him in his cheek.

Before he could respond to what she has done and said, she left the room after she has taken Rianshi with her.

She was standing at the door of their room.

So she could tell him something before she leaves.

Riddhima: I will be waiting for you downstairs Mr. Husband. So please don't be late. I will give Rianshi to mom and I will be waiting for you my dearest husband.

Vansh: Don't worry sweetheart I will not be late. I will immediately follow you.

Riddhima: Okay.

She gives him a kiss on the air.

There was a smile has drawn on Vansh's face.

He was very happy from Riddhima's unique and special attitude that always make him fallen deeply for her everyday.

He was smiling while he was getting the things that he needs before he and Riddhima get out from the house.

Afterwards, Angre has came to Vansh to talk with him about an important thing.

He knocks the door.

Then Vansh allows him to enter.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting! This is the first time that one of the 4 of you knocks the door. Does this because Riddhima isn't in the room or because you are coming alone that time Angre?!

Angre: The matter isn't like that boss, trust me that we really weren't meant to interfere in you and bhabi's personal matter. I hope that you aren't disturbed from us especially Kabir as you know that he really loves you so much and he just love to joke with you.

Vansh: Of course Angre I know that. I just love to tease him the way he does. Actually, we were always doing that since childhood. Of course you remember that.

Angre: Yes boss.

Vansh has observed that Angre is coming for an urgent thing.

Vansh: Angre, I can observe from your face that there is a very important thing that you have came to tell it to me. So please tell me quickly as you know that Riddhima and I will get out from the house to surprise her. So tell me what you want to say fast as I don't have much time.

Angre: Don't worry boss I will not make you late. I just want to tell you some information about Sam that I have reached to it when Sejal have told us everything about him as I wasn't feeling comfortable and I was feeling that Sam is preparing a very evil plan. I have reached to multiple things, but I didn't have the chance to inform you about it so I decided that I must to tell you now so you could be ready for anything new could Sam do it. As from the research that I has done about that Sam makes me sure that he will not give up that easy.