Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 60

The episode starts with Vansh being in his car going back to the city while Riddhima was sitting behind Vansh in the car and she was very worried about her sister.

Then Vansh called his men to let them give him all the information about that Jay and where is his house and Vansh decided that he will go directly to Jay's house as he is sure that Ragini will be there.

Vansh was very worried about Ragini, he doesn't know what would that Jay do to her.

Riddhima was observing how he is so worried, but she also wasn't able to be more quiet so she decided to ask him once again as she is really worried about her sister so much.

Riddhima: Vansh, I really want to know what has happened to my sister. You really made me worry a lot about Ragini and I really want to know what has happened to her. So please tell me everything as I can't be quiet more.

Vansh starts telling Riddhima everything has happened to Ragini and how she is got in that Jay's hands and how he is controlling her and he made her escapes from the house and how she could be in danger now.

Riddhima was shocked from listening to Vansh's words and she wasn't able to understand that her sister could be now in danger and she was praying that God could saves her.

Riddhima: Oh my God! That stupid guy will not be saved from me if he made anything bad to my sister.

She starts crying and when Vansh observed that he stops the car and he starts calming her done and removing her tears and then he hugged her to relief her stress and worry.

Vansh: Please sweetheart calm down and control your stress and worry so we could control and handle the situation so please control yourself so I can be able to drive so we can reach to the right time as I can't drive and you are in this state. You know that I can't see your tears so please calm down sweetheart because this isn't good for you or for the child. Don't worry nothing will happen to Ragini and I promise you that your sister will be fine as this is Vansh Rai Singhania's promise to you.

His words made her relax some how and it calmed her down.

When he became sure that she is okay, he continued driving.

In VR mansion, everyone was worried about Ragini.

Rudra: How none of you has told me anything from what is happening with Ragini?! I'm really worried about her. Actually, none of you must be blamed. Actually, I must to thank you all that you all were trying to help my daughter and save her, I'm the one who must be blamed because I didn't notice how much Ragini's behavior has really changed. I'm the one who must be blamed for not caring about his daughter.

Anurpya: Please calm down Rudra. Don't blame yourself and pray that Vansh could succeed in rescuing her without anything could happen to her.

Rudra was praying that God could return his daughter back and nothing could happen to her.

Then Kabir, Siya, Sejal, and Angre were getting ready to go to Jay's house that Vansh has sent to them his location.

Kabir: Do you think that Ragini will be in Jay's house?

Angre: If Vansh said that she will be there so of course Ragini is there. You know that Vansh always think in a different way and what he believes always happens so I believe that we will find Ragini there.

Siya: Angre is right Kabir. You know that when Vansh say something it always happens.

Sejal: I just hope that we could save her at the right time.

Kabir: God will help her and he will make us reach on the right time. We must just leave now.

The 4 of them left VR mansion and they were on their way to Jay's house.