Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 20

The episode starts with Riddhima looking at her engagement ring and she was super happy and then Sejal comes to her.
Sejal: Riddhima look at the engagement pictures that I captured, you were fabulous and glowing.
Riddhima starts to look at the pictures and she was starring at Vansh's picture and Sejal has noticed that.
Sejal: Hey hey hey! I can see that you are staring so much on Vansh's picture! My Riddu is fallen so deeply for Vansh!
Riddhima: You will not stop embarrising me?! Please stop it, but yes I will say it just once to stop you from irritating me. Yes Sejal I'm fallen deeply for Vansh. He has done a lot to me, he is spreading unconditional love to me. I'm really blessed to have him in my life.
Sejal: I can see the happiness in your eyes, but I still can feel that there is something that disturbs you. What is going on?!
Riddhima: I'm missing my own family so much, I'm hoping if they could be with me now. My happiness would be doubled if they were with me. Yes Vansh's family now become my family and I'm really blessed to have them all with me as I can finally now have and feel the family's love that I was missing, but I still really need my own family to be with me. I just hope that I could even find their graves so I could even pray to them and feel their love and be satisfied near them.
Sejal: Do you are still hoping and trying to find their graves or any information about them?
Riddhima: Yes, I'm doing my best to find any information about them, but I still didn't reach to any result!
Vansh was listening to their conversation and he decides to fulfill Riddhima's wish by getting all the information about her parents. He must have a big research so he can get the information that is hidden and no one knows it.
Vansh to himself: Don't worry Riddhima, I promise that you will know everything about your parents before our wedding day.
At the next day, Riddhima and Ragini were sharing an outstanding bond and everyone was surprised to see the bond that have formed between them in a very short time.
Kabir: Wow! You both share a great bond with each other. I'm really impressed of how you both formed that bond in that short time!
Actually, Riddhima and Ragini were also surprised with how they have formed that bond, but they really feel connected and attached to each other. They feel that they share an old relation between each other.
Ragini: I'm happy to form that bond with Riddhima because she is really a kind and a cute girl. Actually do you forget that she is going to be our brother's wife so we already must share a bond with her am I right?
Kabir: Yes you are right Sejal. We are blessed that Riddhima will be our brother's wife.
At the same time, Ishani was preparing for her next move. She was observing the servants being arranging the chandelier very strong so it doesn't fall during the music occasion.
Ishani to herself: This chandelier looks so beautiful and it will be more beautiful when Riddhima dances under it. Today's ritual will be very interesting! Enjoy the last ritual in your life Riddhima sweetie!
Vansh was discussing with Angre about Riddhima's parents.
Vansh: I want you to help me to find out all the information about Riddhima's parents as she doesn't know anything about them and she doesn't remember even their looks. We must start our research from the orphanage that she was raised on it. The orphanage is the first place that will give us the way to reach to Riddhima's parents.
Angre: I'm with you Vansh with anything. I will make my men go to the orphanage and start investigating until they get up with any new information that could help us find the identity of Riddhima's parents.
Vansh: When you reach to any new thing, just tell me.
Angre: Okay boss, don't worry about that thing. I will handle it. You must just concentrate on your marriage rituals and enjoy your and Riddhima's music ritual with each other.
Afterwords, Vansh and Riddhima were practicing for the dance that they will perform at night. While dancing, Riddhima lost her balance and they both fall above each other and then they have an eye look and he start touching her face with a romantic way and then Siya came. When she saw them in that position, she closed her eyes.
Siya: I'm so sorry, I will come later. I'm sorry once again.
Riddhima: Come Siya darling, we were just practicing the dance and then I lost balance so we fall, it isn't anything more than that.
Vansh: Come Siya and tell us what you were coming to say.
Siya: I was just coming to Riddhima to give her the clothes and the accessories that she will wear in the occasion.
Riddhima: Thank you Siya.
Riddhima takes the stuff from Siya and she was leaving when Vansh grapes her toward him.
Vansh: You will not manage to escape from me everytime sweetheart.
He makes her so close to him and he hugged her so tightly and he whispers in her ears.
Vansh: Now I can feel comfortable, I don't feel comfortable if you are not near me. I'm eagerly waiting for our marriage to happen.
Riddhima: Not more than me.
And then she kissed him in his cheek and managed to leave quickly.
He puts his hand on his cheek and he was smiling.
Vansh to himself: Interesting, very interesting! Not bad sweetheart!
The music ceremony begins, they starts with Rudra and Uma's dance and then Kabir and Sejal start their dance. Then Siya and Angre dance together and they all join a group dance together along with Anuprya and Ishani.
Ishani was waiting for Riddhima and Vansh's dance to start her plan.
Afterwords, Vansh takes Riddhima's hand and they start dancing. They amazed everyone with their performance.
At the same time, Ishani was near the rope that makes the chandelier can't fall and when she starts seeing Riddhima exactly under the chandelier she unfolds the rope to fall on Riddhima!
Ishani to herself: Now the chandelier will fall on you and you will die forever, but don't worry about Vansh. I will be with him and I will support him and the rituals that begin with your name and his name will end with my name instead of yours. Bye bye Riddhima.
The chandelier starts to fall and it was so near to fall on Riddhima, but Vansh came in the right time and he get her away before the chandelier could fall on Riddhima. But she got hurt while he was rescuing her.
He was worried about her as he felt that he would lose her.
Vansh: Riddhima are you okay?
Riddhima: Yes Vansh, I'm okay.
He hugged her to calm her and his fear. They were both shocked from what have happened.
Actually, everyone was shocked of how the chandelier falls easily like that?!
They were so worried about Riddhima and they were happy that Vansh reached on time and saved her.
At the same time, Ishani didn't imagine that everything she is doing doesn't go they way she wants.
Ishani didn't understand the idea that nothing could happen to Riddhima while Vansh is with her.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and don't forget your votes and comments on the episode to encourage me to complete updating.