Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 67

The episode starts with Vansh taking Riddhima to the garden.

Riddhima got surprised when she has seen the preparations.

Riddhima: Wow! Impressive! You have prepared a camp date! Interesting!

Vansh: I decided to prepare a new and special thing and I didn't find a new and special thing more than a camp date. I hope that you like it.

Riddhima: I like it so much.

Riddhima starts walking on the garden to see all the preparations, she starts to see the beautiful tent that Vansh prepared it so they can spend the whole night on it.

Then she has observed the fire that is done.

Riddhima to herself: Wow! Everything is perfectly done as if I'm really in a camp!

Vansh: Where you have gone?! I think that you were thinking about how beautiful the preparations are, right?!

Riddhima comes near him and she hugged him very tightly.

Riddhima: I have liked it a lot. Thank you so much for those adorable preparations.

Vansh: I told you today's night will be very special. Actually, there is still more surprises that are waiting for you. This night will not be like any other night sweetheart.

He comes near her and he kissed her in her forehead.

Then he puts his hands around her waist to make her more closer to him.

Her heart beats were increasing a lot and her breaths were very loud which could be very noticeable to Vansh to observe it.

Vansh: I can feel how your heart beats are so high sweetheart. I can feel how your body temper is high and this what makes me sure that today's night will be very special.

Riddhima was silent and she was enjoying her time with her husband especially that she was very shy and she wasn't able to say a word.

Vansh: I have planned something special to you sweetheart.

Riddhima: You don't get bored from the surprises that you prepare it to me?!

Vansh: Of course not, I can't be bored from doing surprises to my adorable wife as I always love to see your reaction after each surprise.

Riddhima: You made me very excited to see the surprise.

Vansh: Just wait here for a second and then you will be able to see my surprise to you sweetheart.

Riddhima: Okay, I'm waiting my dear husband.

Vansh left her for a second.

Then he comes with a machine and Riddhima wasn't understanding what is that machine.

Riddhima: And what is that machine to be your surprise Vansh?! I think that you weren't able to prepare shocking surprises like before!

Vansh: Be patient sweetheart and don't judge a book from its cover. Just wait and watch what this machine will do. So stop joking and wait for the surprise as you know Vansh Rai Singhania never do a normal surprise.

Riddhima: Let's see.

At that moment, Vansh turned on the machine to produce an adorable snow balls.

Riddhima: A snow machine?! Impressive!

She starts playing with the snow and she was really enjoying it.

She was playing with the snow like a young child who doesn't want to waste a time without enjoying.

Vansh was watching her while she was playing with the snow and he was really happy to see her happiness.